What did you do the last time you were stressed? Did you know it can be eliminated
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life – Omar Khayyam
What did you do the last time you were stressed or traumatised? Did you hold on to it or just let it go? Did you suppress it and build on the layers of unwanted emotions?
At times suppressed emotions can lead to dis-ease or even an intense emotional disturbance causing the natural flow of life to be disrupted in areas of health, wealth and even career.
These conditions though are not permanent and the right intervention can help you get rid of all the stress and trauma easily and effectively.
One such method is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). EFT is clinically prove to eliminate stress and unwanted emotions such as anger, guilt, hurt, fear and sadness by just tapping on acupuncture points and saying out loud your truth also known as ‘truth statements’
The steps are simple and easy to use when learnt from a qualified EFT Practitioner and while any form of a healing technique is sometimes viewed with a little bit of skepticism, our alumni have had the most dramatic results:
- Mahalakshmi helped her mom clear her back pain in 15 minutes
- Jayant increased his income through clients
- Mallika overcame her fear and phobia of cockroaches
- Nihal & Marie Christie became free from fear of confined spaces (Claustrophobia)
- Step 1: Identify what you are stressed about
- Step 2: Feel the feeling associated with the stress.
- Step 3: Uncover the memories or past events related to that feeling
- Step 4: Use the EFT process to clear the past stress
- Step 5: Gain a greater understanding and the reason for the stress
- Step 6: Close the process with love and acceptance, better yourself here
For the latest schedule of all our courses, visit Calendar.