What is EFT Tapping?
"If you don't think your depression, anxiety, stress and sadness impact your health, think again." Kris Carr
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Tapping is an emotional healing tool that clears emotional stressors and blocks.
With multiple responsibilities and fields in which to excel, the average adult’s pace of life has become increasingly hectic.
In times like these, it may be difficult to find time to care for one’s emotional wellbeing.
This leads to an unfulfilling and stressful life, offering little excitement or sense of holistic wellness.
Such a life is undesirable. This is where emotional healing tools come in. EFT Tapping is a wellness and therapeutic tool to let go and be happy.
WHAT IS EFT TAPPING ?
EFT Tapping is an alternate therapy technique that relieves stress in seconds.
The healing modality has been clinically proven, and used worldwide by millions. The clinical studies show that EFT Tapping can reduce depression, anxiety, traumatic stress, phobias, pain, cravings, negative emotions (for example, anger, sadness, grief, fear, hurt, and guilt) and negative memories.
The tool works on the principle that clearing such negativity gives room to well-being and calmness to enter the mind.
HOW DOES EFT TAPPING WORK?
EFT Tapping integrates the ancient science of acupressure with modern day psychology. It involves tapping on acupressure points and repeating specific phrases, which releases stress and emotional traumas.
This method works because negative emotions cause a disruption of the body’s energy system and tapping on the acupuncture points and saying phrases out loud rewires this system.
This creates a feeling of peace, calm, and liberation. It also engenders a cognition that is more empowering, and the individual is left feeling motivated and cleansed.
EFT TAPPING FOR EMOTIONAL & PHYSICAL CHALLENGES
Extensive application of Energy Psychology treatments like EFT Tapping has been proven to mitigate a wide variety of ailments.
These include, but are not limited to:
Problematic Behaviour in Children
Discords in Relationships
Lack of Anger Management
Symptoms of Severe Trauma
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
Effects of Sexual Abuse
Undesirable Weight Gain
Business and Career Pitfalls
Lack of Self Realisation/Spiritual Growth
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
Complications During Surrogacy
THE 7 STEPS TO THE EFT TAPPING PROCESS
1. The first step of the EFT Tapping process is to identify the problem by asking yourself, what am I stressed about and how does that make me feel?
2. Measure the problem by asking yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where is high severity what number is the problem at.
3. Start the EFT Tapping process by tapping on the side of the hand (also known as the Karate Chop). Use the middle three fingers of one hand to tap on the side of the hand of the other hand, and say and believe the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself. Repeat 3 times.
4.Use EFT tapping to tap each point seven times as you say a phrase from each problem’s statement.
Repeat key phrases out loud while tapping on the following points:
- Eyebrow – at the edge of the eyebrow just above the nose
- Beside the eye – on the bone bordering the outer corner of the eye
- Under the eye – on the bone just under the eye
- Under the nose– between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip
- Chin – midway between the point of the chin and the lower lip
- Collarbone– at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone, and first rib meet
- Under arm – under the arm about 10cm from the armpit
- Thumb – on the outside of the thumb, in linewith the base of the nail
- Index finger – on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, in line with the base of the nail (refrain if pregnant)
- Middle finger – on the side of the middle finger closest to the index finger, in line with the base of the nail
- Little finger – on the side of the little finger closest to the ring finger
- Karate Chop– on the edge of the hand(refer to diagram
5. To begin the final clearing stage, tap on the Karate Cop again with the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself.
6. Relax, inhale gently, then exhale gently. Take a sip of water.
It is important to drink water to flush out the toxins that this treatment will release.
7. To test the results, measure the problem again from 1 to 10. Notice how the problem and associated emotions have been altered in severity. If any emotional charge persists, repeat all step still you feel liberated.
Use EFT on yourself or others for a happy stressful life.
Learn Emotional Freedom Techniques for self healing or to become professionally qualified - More
Our other seminars:
For the full calendar of events.