What is EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)?
Do you often feel stressed? Or maybe, something is wrong but just don’t know what it is? How would it be if you could get lasting relief from it?
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is an alternate therapy technique that is ideal for stress relief and feel at ease. It has been clinically proven to reduce stress, physical tension, anxiety, cravings, fears, phobias and negativity.
With EFT you tap on acupressure points (see below) on the upper body and fingers while repeating specific phrases releasing stress and emotional traumas. The technique integrates ancient science of acupuncture with modern day psychology without the need for needles. Once the negativity using the tapping protocol is cleared it creates a feeling of health, happiness, well-being and calm.
Negative emotions cause a disruption of the body’s energy system. By tapping on the acupuncture points and saying phrases out loud, EFT re-wires the energy system creating a feeling of peace, calm and letting go. In many cases after EFT people experience a shift in thinking, that is more empowering.
While there are many videos of EFT on the internet, it is only when you are able to train with a professional qualified Master EFT Trainer that you can realise the real benefits. For example following EFT Level 1 & 2 training:
- Dr Rajesh healed his back pain completely and now he helps his patients to do the same
- Sehjal healed her chronic muscle pain (fibromyalgia)
- Working mom Daisy helped her son overcome his learning difficulty
- Professor Amin’s swelling (edema) cleared
- Aparna helped her daughter reduce back pain from bad posture
- Michael & Uma overcame their fear of public speaking
- Nihal became free from fear of confined spaces (Claustrophobia)
- Sreekumar cut through layers of past pain and broke free
- Mahalakshmi helped her mom clear her back pain in 15 minutes
- Sadhana cleared her negative feelings of the past and was no longer upset when she looked at old photos
To read their personal stories go to – https://vitalitylivingcollege.info/reviews/eft-reviews/
To find out more you can download free booklets on EFT. https://vitalitylivingcollege.info/free-resources/
About the author: Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD) is a Master Trainer of EFT and travels the world giving seminars in emotional well-being, personal growth and spiritual development, including EFT Practitioner Certification.
More articles you might like: