WELCOME TO YOUR EFT PORTAL
"Welcome with all my heart to a life of love, forgiveness, joy and happiness."
Congratulations on attending the EFT Introductory Seminar with our Certified EFT Practitioner & Ambassador. On this page you will find:
- The EFT Introductory Seminar Manual
- The EFT Introductory Seminar Slides
- Access to an EFT Masterclass with Questions & Answers
- List of the frequently asked questions on EFT
- The summary of the tapping process
SO WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS?
Be part of an EFT Tapping Community: Join the Facebook Support Group, EFT Tapping Heals. Ask your questions, learn more and use EFT on yourself.
Read the manual, presentation and review the EFT Tapping Process. Watch the EFT Masterclass Training & browse through the Q&As.
Embark on a Journey of one to one sessions with your EFT Ambassador & Practitioner.
Become an EFT Practitioner or learn it as a personal development plan to help your loved one's, book a coaching call.
THE EFT INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR MANUAL
In this manual which is a companion to the EFT Seminar you will find the following information:
- What is EFT?
- Which celebrities are using EFT?
- How EFT addresses the root cause?
- The science and clinical evidence
- Personal experiences of EFT
To get access, just click on the button below.
SLIDE FROM THE EFT INTRODUCTORY SEMINAR
THE EFT MASTERCLASS VIDEO RECORDINGS
The Main Teaching About What is EFT & How it Works?
Question & Answer Session at the end of the EFT Masterclass.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
During the Masterclass there were many questions, for example:
What is EFT Tapping?, What side of the hand do I tap on?, How often do I tap?, Does EFT Tapping work for diabetes? & What about EFT Tapping for physical pain?
Ask me your questions either on the WhatsApp Group you are a member of or on the Facebook Group EFT Tapping Heals.
EFT AUDIOS FOR DAILY CLEARING
BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY WITH EFT TAPPING
MEDITATION HEALING PROCESS TO CLEAR NEGATIVE ENERGY
CLEARING NEGATIVE ENERGY
THE 7 STEPS TO THE EFT TAPPING PROCESS
1. Identify the problem by asking yourself, what am I stressed about and how does that make me feel?
2. Measure the problem by asking yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where is high severity what number is the problem at.
3. Tap on the side of the hand (also known as the Karate Chop) of one hand gently with the middle three fingers of the other hand, and say and believe the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself. Repeat 3 times.
4. Tap each point seven times as you say a phrase from each problem’s statement.
Repeat key phrases out loud while tapping on the following points:
- Eyebrow – at the edge of the eyebrow just above the nose
Beside the eye – on the bone bordering the outer corner of the eye
- Under the eye – on the bone just under the eye
- Under the nose– between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip
- Chin – midway between the point of the chin and the lower lip
- Collarbone– at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone, and first rib meet
- Under arm – under the arm about 10cm from the armpit
- Thumb – on the outside of the thumb, in linewith the base of the nail
- Index finger – on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, in line with the base of the nail (refrain if pregnant)
- Middle finger – on the side of the middle finger closest to the index finger, in line with the base of the nail
- Little finger – on the side of the little finger closest to the ring finger
- Karate Chop– on the edge of the hand(refer to diagram
5. To begin the final clearing stage, tap on the Karate Cop again with the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself.
6. Relax, inhale gently, then exhale gently. Take a sip of water.
It is important to drink water to flush out the toxins that this treatment will release.
7. To test the results, measure the problem again from 1 to 10. Notice how the problem and associated emotions have been altered in severity. If any emotional charge persists, repeat all step still you feel liberated.
THE ENERGY MEDICINE EXERCISES
To release anger
To balance energy
To boost the immune system
SIMPLE EXERCISES FOR RELAXATION
Finger holds for Relaxation - This simple method is based on an ancient medicine from Japan, known as Jin Shin Jhytsu (JSJ). All it involves is to hold the fingers to feel relaxed.
Hold the fingers one by one and keep breathing noticing yourself coming into stillness and just this moment. Breathe in for 6 and breathe out for 6.
A great way to remember which finger has which emotion is CLEAR Worry FAST:
- Thumb = Worry (sucking the thumb as a child),
- T-Trying Too Hard.
Then place the palm on palm to harmonise despondency. Breathe in and out 9 times and hold for 20 minutes to open into the Ocean of Bliss. Repeat daily as part of a self help stress relief and relaxation routine.