EFT Facilitator Guidelines
What is an EFT Facilitator?
An EFT Facilitator can give talks on EFT to groups of people of up to 3 hours. The format of the mini seminar, talk or event is in the spirit of:
- Personal development
- Borrowing benefits
- Tapping on Self
- Self-help tapping
- Training to become a practitioner
- Get attendees to give & receive sessions
The benefits of being an EFT Facilitator:
- Can facilitate EFT session to groups of people
- Can earn money by having paying seminar delegates
- Get on the track to become an EFT presenter and share EFT themed workshops and seminars
- Increase your own client base, earnings and fee-paying clients.
What we will offer you?
- Training to become an EFT Facilitator. There is a charge for EFT Facilitator Training.
- Ability to list your talks, mini seminars and group workshops for up to 3 hours on the website
- Get on the track to become an EFT presenter and share EFT in themed workshops and seminars
What we want from you?
- Follow the VLC code of conduct
- Follow the VLC continuous professional development guidelines
- Provide the free booklet link to all your attendees with your affiliate link
- Can facilitate the following:
- Emotional Wellness with EFT Tapping
- Emotional Wellness @ work
- Freedom from stress
- Freedom from stress @ work
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness @work
- Borrowing Benefits classes on agreed topics:
- Healing Anger
- Releasing Tension
- Conquering Craving
- Energy Yoga - a 40 minutes routine to boost energy and vitality
- Provide the approved companion manuals and online modules
- Is an EFT Certified Practitioner and has completed the annual continuing professional development requirements, including mentoring and supervision hours and committed to completing the requirements annually.
- Has completed Inner Child Matrix Training & EFT Advanced Practitioner but not necessarily Certified as an EFT Advanced Practitioner.
- Conducts a minimum of 3 client session a week with 156 practice sessions in the year with a minimum of 25 clients in a year.
- Has completed 6 EFT complimentary introductory talks as per the training given as an EFT Ambassador or as part of EFT Shine and submitted a written report of the talk (Appendix 1).
Do’s & Don’ts
- Restrict seminars and workshops to 3 hours and in the spirit of borrowing benefits and self-help
- To conduct oneself in keeping with the code of conduct and continuing. professional development requirements and sign up to the terms and conditions on becoming an EFT Facilitator
- To behave in a manner that is professional, ethical, welcoming, non-judgmental creating an environment of safety and empowerment.
- If your clients are seeking a talk or seminar that is different from what you have been trained for,then get in touch with us immediately before committing to your clients.
- In the unlikely event you have any concerns, doubts or complaints then send an e-mail straightaway or initiate a conversation with your main contact at Vitality living College.
- Charge for the talk or mini seminar as per the pricing guidelines and agree…
- Use the slides provided .. Kritika need some help on what to do with the copywrite etc.
- Bring either EFT, the Vitality Living College brand or yourself as an EFT Facilitator or EFT into disrepute
- Commit to something we have not aligned on, for example any changes in pricing or providing a different seminar from what you have been trained in.
- Provide workshops that are greater than 3 hours in length.
Your Next Steps
- Fill in the EFT Facilitator Application to be able to join the EFT Facilitator Training
- On being accepted, you will then be invited to come on EFT Facilitator Training