The Journey Partnership Program
I am reminded of a quote by Helen Keller,
""Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."
Togetherness is the spirit of the partnership program.
Where we partner together and you spread the word about the seminars and share with them your direct experience and provide them with the booklet links and course information.
So what are the steps to spreading the word?
Firstly, as a Journey Grad let people about your direct experience of the 3 days. Below is an example that one of our Grads lovingly posted on facebook.
Some people will want more information straight-away, for example:
- How to attend a The Journey Seminar
- Want more information
- Will want to experience the process
- Wants to read the Journey Book
So what can you do, if they want to:
1. Attend a Journey Seminar - Get them in touch with us and we will get them more information
2. Want more information - Share the link to the free booklet Journey to healing. It has a chapter by Brandon Bays, the science behind The Journey and healing stories.
You can also download the free Journey to healing booklet here.
3. Will want to experience the process - Explain that they have 2 options, one is you can give them a process (let them know you are not a Practitioner and conduct sessions as your service to the local community); two you can get them in touch with us and depending on what their needs are we will get them in touch with a
- Practitioner in Training for one to one processes
- Professionally qualified Practitioner for a one to one session
If for any reason you feel uncomfortable, please ask us or get them in touch with us.
Lastly, if they want to book onto the seminar let them know to mention your name and they can book onto the Seminar at a lower than advertised price. Plus you get a gift of 10% which is transferred to your bank account on the 1st of the month (either within the month of the Seminar completing or once payment has been received in full if after the seminar.)