WELCOME TO YOUR FREEDOM FROM STRESS PORTAL
"Welcome with all my heart to a life of love, forgiveness, joy and happiness."
Congratulations on attending the Freedom From Stress. On this page you will find:
SO WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS
Attend Free EFT Masterclass
Learn what is EFT and how can it help to lower stress and increase health and happiness.
Learn more about EFT Tapping
Join a Facebook Support Group, "EFT Tapping Heals", and get access to the live free trainings.
Boosting the Immune System & Heal!
Access videos on YouTube on techniques to feel happy, calm and at peace.
New to EFT? Learn how Emotional Freedom Technique Tapping heals.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
EFT Tapping Therapy Therapeutic Processes
SLIDES FROM THE FREEDOM FROM STRESS SEMINAR
Ask me your questions either on the WhatsApp Group you are a member of, or on the Facebook Group EFT Tapping Heals.
EFT AUDIOS FOR DAILY CLEARING
BOOSTING YOUR ENERGY WITH EFT TAPPING
MEDITATION HEALING PROCESS TO CLEAR NEGATIVE ENERGY
CLEARING NEGATIVE ENERGY
7 STEPS TO THE EFT TAPPING PROCESS
1. Identify the problem by asking yourself, what am I stressed about and how does that make me feel?
2. Measure the problem by asking yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where is high severity and what number is the problem at.
3. Tap on the side of the hand (also known as the Karate Chop) on one hand gently with the middle three fingers of the other hand, and say and believe the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself. Repeat 3 times.
4. Tap each point seven times as you say a phrase from each problem’s statement.
Repeat key phrases out loud while tapping on the following points:
- Eyebrow – at the edge of the eyebrow just above the nose
Beside the eye – on the bone bordering the outer corner of the eye
- Under the eye – on the bone just under the eye
- Under the nose– between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip
- Chin – midway between the point of the chin and the lower lip
- Collarbone– at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone, and first rib meet
- Under arm – under the arm about 10cm from the armpit
- Thumb – on the outside of the thumb, in line with the base of the nail
- Index finger – on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, in line with the base of the nail (refrain if pregnant)
- Middle finger – on the side of the middle finger closest to the index finger, in line with the base of the nail
- Little finger – on the side of the little finger closest to the ring finger
- Karate Chop– on the edge of the hand(refer to the diagram)
5. To begin the final clearing stage, tap on the Karate Cop again with the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself.
6. Relax, inhale gently, then exhale gently. Take a sip of water. It is important to drink water to flush out the toxins that this treatment will release.
7. To test the results, measure the problem again from 1 to 10. Notice how the problem and associated emotions have been altered in severity. If any emotional charge persists, repeat all step till you feel liberated.
THE ENERGY MEDICINE EXERCISES
To release anger
To balance energy
To boost immune system
SIMPLE EXERCISES FOR RELAXATION
Finger holds for Relaxation - This simple method is based on an ancient medicine from Japan, known as Jin Shin Jhytsu (JSJ). It involves holding the fingers to feel relaxed.
Hold the fingers one by one and keep breathing, notice yourself coming into stillness and just this moment. Breathe in for 6 and breathe out for 6.
A great way to remember which finger has which emotion is CLEAR Worry FAST:
- Thumb = Worry (sucking the thumb as a child),
- T-Trying Too Hard.
Then place one palm on the other palm to harmonise despondency. Breathe in and out 9 times and hold for 20 minutes to open into the Ocean of Bliss. Repeat daily as a part of self help stress relief and relaxation routine.