EFT Advanced Practitioner Graduates Support
WELCOME TO THE VITALITY LIVING COLLEGE FAMILY OF EFT ADVANCED GRADUATES
Congratulations on completing the EFT Advanced Practitioner Training to become professionally qualified as an EFT Advanced Practitioner.
On this page are the resources promised during class like appointment letter examples, shadow effect movie, sample email and whats app to potential case study clients, plus certification details and music playlist.
MUST READ INFORMATION PRIOR TO PRE-CERTIFICATION MENTORING SUPERVISION
For EFT Mentoring Supervision before Session 1
1. New - The code of conduct for VLC Therapy & Coaching Professionals
2. The continuing professional development and mentoring supervision hours (CPDM) requirements.
3. To Fill In - CPD & Supervision record log sheet to filled in before mentoring supervision and to be submitted with your EFT Practitioner case studies and annually to maintain your EFT Practitioner status.
4. EFT Advanced Practitioner Case Study Guidelines
5. EFT Advanced Practitioner Competency Checklist
6. EFT Self Assessment, including Advanced Skills
For EFT Mentoring Supervision before Session 2
7. Transference & Counter Transference
8. New - List of Mental Disorders and their Definitions
For ease the list of disorders have been placed below in Alphabetical Oder:
EFT ADVANCED PRACTITIONER TRAINING MANUALS & WORKSHEETS & SLIDES
The EFT Advanced Practitioner Manual
1. This is the manual for the EFT Advanced Training
The Slides From Training - Day by Day
1. Recap of EFT Practitioner, Flexible language, getting to the core and questions
2. Clearing core beliefs and role play tapping
3. Shadow work, archetypes and inner committee
4. Inner Committee, Parts Integration and Questions to unlock addictions and illness
5. Mirror tapping, picture tapping, dream work & working with illness,
6. Inner Child Work, Forgiveness and Integration
ONE TO ONE CASE STUDY PROCESS TO GET CLIENTS WITH INTEGRITY
1. Sample Email or WhatsApp message to send to your friends, family, associates, organisations to let them know about EFT and how it can help relieve stress and how you are seeking case studies and practice sessions.
2. Once you have someone who wants to be a case study client. Send out an Intake from and case study record consent form.
3. Book a no obligation conversation where you have a conversation about the intake from. The purpose of the conversation is to be aligned as in on the same page about what you client wants and to clarify any expectations and questions. Yo also want to check that they are 10/10 committed to the work as per the intake form. If they are not have a conversation about it and explore if desired outcome needs to be revised so that the commitment is 10/10.
4. Send out an appointment letter
5. Show up on time for your appointment and conduct the appointment which can last unto 1 hour and 15 minutes
6. Write some brief notes at the end of the sessions to jog your memery when you come to writing up your case studies:
- The Issue, presenting problem or what the client wants
- Questions asked
- Tapping sequences use
- Techniques used
- How did you overcome the challenges?
- What made you decide to do what when?
- What did you do well?
- What can you do better?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What are your overall learnings?
EFT MASTERCLASS DATES FOR ADVANCED PRACTITIONERS
- 6th February 2021 - Depression
- 13th February 2021 - Diabetes
- 20th February 2021- Trauma
- 27th February 2021 - Anxiety
- 6th March 2021 - Weight Loss
- 13th March 2021 - Addictions
- 20th March 2021 - Physical Pain
- 27th March 2021 - Serious Illnesses & Autoimmune
- 3rd April 2021 - Special Needs Children
- 10th April 2021 - Perfect Parenting
- 17th April 2021 - Peak Performance
- 24th April 2021 - Children, Teenagers & School Work
In the event you have not booked onto the Masterclass then just be in touch with us to support you to register.
EFT SERVE DATES: A MONTHLY EFT MEET UP
- 23rd January
- 20th February
- 17th April
- 15th May
- 19th June
- 17th July
- 21st August
- 18th September
- 16th October
- 20th November
- 18th December
This is a complimentary class open only to our EFT Graduates, every 3rd Saturday of the month, from 4-7pm IST.
It can reduce stress in seconds.
SOME YUMMY RESOURCES
1. The Shadow Effect Movie based on the book, The dark side of light chasers by Debbie Ford
2. Carl Jung & the Dark Side
3. What are Archetypes?
4. Twelve Jungian Archetypes, https://exploringyourmind.com/twelve-jungian-archetypes/
5. The Brand Archetypes, https://brandsbyovo.com/expertise/brand-archetypes/
6. Zero Limits & Dark Side of Light Chasers Books - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okcdtok059avu24/AAC3JULxFDnrG63S0T_a2zuIa?dl=0
7. Ho'oponopono Hawaiian Song
8. The End of Suffering - Graceful Passages
9. During our time together I shared the Liberating Touch Process developed by my sister Ranjana Appoo, along with a video explaining the process.
EFT ADVANCED PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to become an internationally approved Certified EFT Advanced Practitioner you need to:
Submit in one e-mail to your trainer your case studies, answers to the multiple choice test and practice session recording log sheet. Your need to submit in one email within 12 months of completing training, the following:
- 6 sessions conducted on 3 clients each submitted in this template as per the Case Study Guidelines. (Each session must be upto 1 hour long and no more than 1.5 hours with an Intake Form completed prior to commencing sessions)
- 6 case studies on yourself as self-help sessions in this template as per the Case Study Guidelines. (Each session must be upto 1 hour long and no more than 1.5 hours with an Intake Form completed prior to commencing sessions)
- 50 practice sessions log on a minimum of 20 clients. (Each session must be upto 1 hour long and no more than 1.5 hours with an Intake Form Completed prior to commencing sessions).
- 1 one hour video of giving a case study client session
- Submit your multiple choice in this template.
- Your CPD log sheet with details of your Mentoring Supervision hours
- Confirmation that you will adhere to the Code of Conduct and Continuing Professional Development Requirements, including 6 hours of Supervision mentoring annually
Submissions beyond 12 months will require you to re-sit the training and complete an additional 6 hours of Mentoring Supervision.
Once you email everything, it takes approximately 6-8 weeks to review your submission. In some cases further work might be needed like re-taking the multiple choice, submitting another video, or writing up another case study or re-writing sections of the case. Those who follow the exact requirements in the case study guidance manual are most successful.
N.B: In some cases a submission of an audio or video with transcript of using the EFT 3 skills might be required or demonstration of skills face to face or over a video/audio call.
You will be awarded an EFT International EFT Advanced Practitioner Certificate & will have to option to be independently accredited by the EFT International too.
Learn how EFT Tapping heals
Emotional Freedom Techniques (tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
EFT Advanced Practitioner Graduate Support. On this link you will find all the resources to become a Certified EFT Advanced Practitioner from case studies, multiple choice to practice sessions.
EFT Advanced Practitioner Case Study Guidelines. On this link you will find all the details of how to complete your EFT Advanced Practitioner case studies.
The Code of Conduct for our alumni, students, practitioner, coaches, ambassadors, facilitators, presenters and trainers.
EFT Advanced Practitioner Mentoring & Supervision Graduate Support. On this link you will find the prereading for Mentoring & Supervision and the slides from Mentoring.
EFT Resources. On this link you will find many resources from articles on how to use EFT for anger, nervousness, PTSD, limiting beliefs, cravings as well as tapping sequences.
EFT Definitions. On this link you will find the details of all the EFT terms and their definitions, from Aspects to Tell the Story .
EFT Practitioner Training Portal. On this link you will be able to access your EFT Training Portal for those of you who got the package with the EFT Practitioner Online Training. In case you want access to the portal then be in touch with us.
EFT Clinical Studies. On this link you will find the full list of all the clinical studies.
EFT Practitioner Grad Support. On this link you will find all the resources to become a Certified EFT Practitioner, from case studies, to practice sessions to the multiple choice.
EFT Practitioner Mentoring & Supervision Graduate Support. On this link you will find resources for those who complete Practitioner Mentoring & Supervision.
Facebook Group. This is the link to the Private Facebook Group only for our EFT Graduates. This is to stay in each with each other, ask for swap sessions and get the latest updates.
Music Playlist from the live in person Seminar
I have placed either the i tunes or you tube link to the music played in class. You can purchase on-line or in any good music store.