EFT Level 3 Grads
Welcome to the Vitality Living College
EFT Advanced Practitioner Community and
world-wide family of graduates
Congratulations on completing the EFT Advanced Practitioner Training for self healing or to become professionally qualified.
On this page are the resources promised during class like appointment letter examples, shadow effect movie, sample email and whats app to potential case study clients, plus certification details and music playlist.
Here you will find the list of Mental Labels (Dis-orders) as per All Psych Central Virtual Classroom. Do browse through this list and refer to it when you get client cases who may have mental health labels.
Below there are articles with examples of each of the below terms:
During our time together I covered content on marketing and am attaching below a document shared in class previously. The Ps of Marketing:
- Product - These are the products or services you offer
- Price - This is the price point for the service you offer
- Place - This is the location where the service is offered, example on-line, at home in clinic space, in a clinic
- Promotion - These are the promotions being conducted, for example social media posts, google advertising, print media
- Proof - These are the testimonials and clinical studies to support efficacy
- Pitch - This is your 60 second pitch with call to action
- Positioning - This is the niche that you have, for example Marathi only sessions, specialisation in weight, cancer care, confidence
Must Read Information to become an EFT Certified Practitioner
Here you will find information on the code of conduct as a Practitioner in Training and when you become a Practitioner as well as the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements, which includes recording the Supervision & Mentoring hours.
You can record your CPD hours on this CPD & Supervision hours Record Log Sheet
Emotional Freedom Techniques is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, exam nerves, addictions, weight, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
It can reduce stress in seconds.
- EFT Skype appointment letter with tapping points
- EFT face to face appointment letter
- In-take form for one to one session
- Case study guidance manual with examples of how to write up your case studies
- Recording case studies consent form
- Case study record sheet to write up case studies
- Multiple choice test questions to become an EFT Advanced Practitioner
- EFT Multiple Choice answer sheet for Training Practitioners
- Recording sheet for 50 practice session
- Email or whats app messages to get case study clients
As a graduate of Vitality Living College you are now invited to join:
EFT Advanced Practitioner Certification requirements
In order to become an internationally approved Certified EFT Advanced Practitioner you need to:
1. Submit in one e-mail to your trainer your case studies, answers to the multiple choice test and practice session log sheet (for those who completed training after April 2016) and practice review. Your need to submit your multiple choice, case studies and practice log ideally within 6 months and no later than 12 months. Submissions beyond 12 months may require you to re-sit the training either as an Assist team member or as a re-sit. On submission it takes approximately 6-8 weeks to review the case studies.
2. Prior to submission and certification, complete 6 hours of one to one or group mentoring or supervision with your Trainer. These may have already been built into your EFT Training program as well as case study requirements with Vitality Living College due to the additional hours which include practice sessions, reflections and supervision. You are encouraged to complete at least 6 additional supervision hours by posting your questions, insights and learnings on the Facebook or What's App support group.
3. Once you submit your case studies you are also agreeing to the Vitality Living College:
- EFT Practitioner Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Mentoring & Supervision Requirement
You can keep a log of your CPDs using the CPD & Supervision hours Record Log Sheet. There is no requirement to submit your record sheet unless asked to do so by your Trainer as part of spot checks. It is best to keep your records upto date on a quarterly basis and definitely on an annual basis. You are fully in charge of your own record keeping.
4. For the case studies a total of 18 one hour sessions needs to be submitted with 6 sessions on 3 different clients using the intake form process before commencing sessions. Get consent from your client to be able to submit their case studies. It is best to let your case study clients in advance that you are seeking commitment for 6 sessions in total, in advance. In addition complete 6 sessions on your self which can be as part of personal peace/self help, swap sessions with a buddy or professional sessions booked with a Practitioner (our practitioners has agreed to provide sessions at a 50% discount for our alumni). Finally a 1 page practice review covering nay aspect of your practice review. For detailed instructions on the requirements please refer to the Case study guidance manual for Advanced Practitioners in Training, which also has an example of a sample case study. With the Case studies please ensure you provide your learnings and observations for each session and what did you learn as the person who gave the session? What did you learn about yourself, the process and your client.
5. On submitting your case studies and multiple choice allow 6-8 weeks for a full review to be completed. If there are any additional questions you will receive a phone call, e-mail or SMS message to gain clarity. In some cases additional work may be required and will become clear following a conversation or suitable communication that is supportive and helpful.
6. On successful competition of the 4 day training, 6 hours pre-certification mentoring and supervision and case studies EFT Certified Practitioner is awarded.
7. Complete 50 practice hours with a minimum of 20 people keeping a simple log with Name, Date of Sessions and one sentence on the nature of the session. You can use the template below:
8. To maintain your Certified Practitioner status and in order to be recommended preferentially, you must complete annually 6 hours of group or one to one supervision/mentoring with your trainer. The Mentoring hours may take the form of a one to one appointment, re-attending training as an assist team member, as well as asking questions and sharing learnings on the EFT Facebook community, Whats app or e-mail.
In addition to one to one or group supervision you will also need to complete 24 hours of continuing professional development which can take the form of reading a book on EFT, running an introduction to EFT, attending an EFT Swap Meet, Self work or Personal Peace Procedure, Watching a video on EFT, write your learnings of your EFT Journey, participate in the What's App and Facebook support groups, attending a seminar or course in the field of alternate health or coaching. It is really easy to complete the 24 hours as it is part of a continual learning and development process.
9. Once you become Certified I will also give you access to a FREE on-line kit to teach yourself how to deliver FREE introductions to EFT.
N.B: In some cases a submission of an audio or video with transcript of using the EFT 3 skills might be required or demonstration of skills face to face or over a video/audio call.
You will be awarded an EFT International EFT Advanced Practitioner Certificate & will have to option to be independently accredited by the AAMET too.
Recommended Reading Material:
I have placed either the i tunes or you tube link to the music played in class. You can purchase on-line or in any good music store.