Congratulations, you have successfully registered for The Journey Healing Seminar with Advanced Skills in Dubai.
You can also complete payment straight-away with the options below:
You will find a registration e-mail in your in-box within 15 minutes.
Your copy of The Journey Book and Journey Process Sheets are also in the e-mail.
Follow the steps below:
Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to register. If its not in your in-box, check your spam/junk box and add the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “You are Registered - The Journey Healing Program Dubai November 2019” and is sent from
“Vitality Living College (email@example.com)”.
You will receive another e-mail confirming your booking with the payment terms and conditions.
One of our team will be in touch should any further clarification be required on your booking.
In summary details of the program are
Program: The Journey Healing Program in Dubai October 2019
What does it include? The Journey Experience with Advanced Skills 3 day Seminar
Trainer: Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
Dates: 31st Oct-2nd November, 2019 (Thur - Sat)
Timings: 9.00 am - 8.00 pm daily
Venue and Address: Just Be Holistic Center, 102 Al Woushar St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Venue Website: http://justbeholisticcenter.com/
Venue Phone Number: +971 566904222
During the 3 days you will:
- Experience a process to release emotional blocks for true healing
- Undergo a physical process to heal the body
- Access the infinite healing potential within and experience lasting forgiveness
Included during the 3 days is:
- Training with Senior Presenter Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD);
- The latest process sheets (not in the book) for Emotional Journey, Physical Journey, & Advanced skills;
- Ability to conduct and participate in Journey sessions during the 3 days;
- Free membership of Journey Grad on-line groups after the course;
- All lunches and refreshments which are light and healthy to support the body-mind to get the most out of the 3 days;
- Invitations to Journey Grad swaps sessions after the course.