The Journey Assist Team
It is an honour to have you join as a member of the assist team.
Assisting is a fulfilling experience where you get to serve others in their transformation as well as refresh your skills and learn the latest teachings.
It's like being in a state of deep reverence, humility and awe of everything that transpires.
As a member of the assist team you will be representing Vitality Living College, its mission, values and ethics. So in summary we are committed to:
There are various different roles at the The Journey Training Seminar:
- Head trainer - Oversee inside and outside the whole event
- Soundie - Leads all sound/AV requirements and stage manages event
- Logistics - Provides on time food, refreshments and venue cleans room
- Registration - Welcomes and registers with water and badges, collects payment on Day 1 and badges at the end of the day
- Environment - Keeps room and outside areas fresh with stage set up
- Shepherding - Organises chairs and welcomes/ushers delegates
- Signage - Places signage up at the right places
- Paperwork - Paperwork and items provided swiftly and silently
- Videos/ Photos - Video/Photos taken, along with group photo and posted on social
- Trainer PA - PA provides the trainer with water, food, shawl on stage / sound desk
- VLC Contact - VLC Co-ordinator completes all documentation for the event
- Timekeeper - Timekeeper is the soundie that all flows on time
- Flowers - Flowers re-set and fresh daily
- Mike Runner - Blends in with room and aligns with trainer
- Demo Mic - Placed on the delegate within rapport
- Scribe - Radiates love and calm from stage and silently scribes
- Temperature - Temperature monitored at a slight chill yet not too cold
- Projector - Projector switched on in the morning and covered as needed or switched off when not in use
- Lights - Lights synchronises switching on and off lights as needed by Soundie
- Oversee process - Oversee processes, split up into sections and keep attention in time for Trainer
- Next Seminar - Next seminars team collect bookings for next seminars, swaps and enquiries
Please get a process before joining the assist team and you can always watch this video with Brandon and open with her - It's an 11 minute video.
Before you join as an Assist Team download and read the The Journey Assist Team Manual which has more detailed information about each role.