The 5 Languages of LOVE
Did you know there are 5 languages of love?
By understanding the 5 different languages (1) you are able to communicate with your spouse, children, parents in a manner that foster closeness, understanding, and harmony.
The 5 languages of love are:
- Physical touch
Physical touch is perhaps the most simplest way to show your loved ones that you care. Research has shown that babies that receive ample physical touch grow up to be emonially secure (2).
2. Words of love
3. Acts of love
4. Gifts of love
5. Quality time
To discover your language of love take the quiz – http://www.5lovelanguages.com
To Those celebrating A Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
Learn how to communicate more wholesomely with your loved one’s by understanding their perspective and helping them to understand yours to create closeness, harmony and fulfilment with:
- Breakthrough Coaching with Neuro-linguistic Programming, Hypnosis & Timeline Therapy
- The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate – Gary Chapman. Book published 1995
- The mother-baby bond, Scientific American, by Katherine Harmon, May 6th, 2010
For the full calendar of events.
- I could make the long awaited career switch only after 7 days of NLP
- How can Coaching help you- What is effective Coaching?
- How to Re-kindle your relationships- Happy Valentine’s Day
- Here’s the proof- EFT Works!
- Heartbreak? 4 steps to heal
- The power to heal is in your hand!
- After years of a dairy allergy, EFT cleared it and my dust allergy!
- What did you do the last time you were stressed? Did you know it can be eliminated
- I could shed 15 kg of excess weight after NLP
- I could free myself from mind blocks that hindered my growth at NLP