Congratulations, you have successfully registered for
Soul to Soul Business & Marketing Coaching Program.
You can add yourself straight-away to the Facebook Group.
Begin by introducing your self on the Facebook Groups.
You will find a registration e-mail in your in-box within 15 minutes.
On the email you will find the details on next steps.
Follow the steps below:
Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to register. If its not in your in-box, check your spam/junk box and add the e-mail id email@example.com to your address book.
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “Your Soul to Soul Application Has Been Accepted” and is sent from
“Vitality Living College (firstname.lastname@example.org)”.
One of our team angels will be in touch should any further clarification be required on your booking.
Details on dates, timings and locations
Soul to Soul Business & Marketing Coaching Program
Trainer: Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
We kick off with Limitless Living on 27th September:
Dates: 27th September - 1st October 2021 (Monday - Friday)
Timings: 4 - 7 pm IST daily
On Monday 4th October you will get access to the Soul to Soul Business & Marketing videos on the Vitality Living Portal.
You are also invited to join the weekly support in the form of Soul Connect which are Weekly Q and A Sessions every Friday for 52 weeks. Timings 4-6 pm IST (other than public holidays, spring, summer, autumn and winter breaks, which you will be informed in advance)
As a bonus you have also been given Limitless Living Hangouts...
These are 12 weeks group seminars on Limitless Living starting from Wednesday 6th October 2021, 4-7 pm IST
- Week 1: 6th October, 2021
- Week 2: 13th October, 2021
- Week 3: 20th October, 2021
- Week 4: 27th October, 2021
- Week 5: 17th November, 2021
- Week 6: 24th November, 2021
- Week 7: 1st December, 2021
- Week 8: 5th January, 2022
- Week 9: 12th January, 2022
- Week 10: 19th January, 2022
- Week 11: 2nd February, 2022
- Week 12: 9th February, 2022
- 4 - 7 pm IST (India)
- 6.30 - 9.30 pm DST (Bali)
- 8.30 - 11.30 pm ACT (Canberra)
- 12:30 - 3:30 pm GMT (Spain)
- 11:30 am - 2.30 pm BST (UK)