Congratulations, you have successfully registered for
EFT Practitioner Online Supervision & Mentoring
I am really excited that we are going to spend this time together and learn, grow and develop as EFT Professionals.
The purpose of supervision and mentoring is to support you to develop and grow as a Practitioner, specifically:
- Share client cases and feel reassured of what is going really well
- Develop a personal development plan for improvement areas
- Provide a safe and confidential space to share client issues
- Enable another perspective to be shared from a place of experience
- Gain advice and support on the business start up or growth
- Learn how to market and promote your services
- Resolve conflicts or plateaus that can arisen during the client sessions
- Develop a plan to attract more client’s and referrals
- Identify energy blocks or limitations and advice to clear
- Learn about professional working standards and good business practices
The agenda for the EFT Practitioner Online Supervision & Mentoring is flexible and it is based on the needs of the group. There are some foundational topics I will cover as this On-line Supervision Class is for those who are EFT Practitioners in Training and are yet to submit their case studies and certification requirements.
If there are specific topics you want me to cover, please let me know by return of e-mail or whats app.
You will find a registration e-mail in your in-box within 15 minutes.
Follow the steps below:
Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to register. If its not in your in-box, check your spam/junk box and add the e-mail id email@example.com to your address book.
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “You're Registered - Assist Resit Team EFT Practitioner Supervision & Mentoring Online February 2023 with Dr Rangana” and is sent from
“Vitality Living College (firstname.lastname@example.org)”.
Details on dates, timings and locations
EFT Practitioner Online Mentoring & Supervision Dates & Timings:
- 25th March 2023 (Saturdays)
- 1st April 2023 (Saturdays)
- 8th April 2023 (Saturdays)
- 15th April 2023 (Saturdays)
- 22nd April 2023 (Saturdays)
- 29th April 2023 (Saturdays)
Delegate Timings: 2.30 - 6.30 pm IST
As an Assist Resit Team, we meet upto 5 minutes before hand and finish upto 30 minutes after.
Location: Via Zoom Calls
The password will be provided one day before training and 15 minutes prior via e-mail and WhatsApp for speed and convenience.