Congratulations, you have successfully registered for the
EFT Advanced Practitioner Supervision & Mentoring Training Assist Team.
Assisting is a fulfilling experience where you get to serve others in their transformation as well as refresh your skills and learn the latest teachings. It's like being in a state of deep reverence, humility and awe of everything that transpires.
As an assist team member our role is to support new delegates in their healing Journey.
You will find a "You are Registered" e-mail in your in-box within 15 minutes.
Follow the steps below:
Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to register. If its not in your in-box, check your spam/junk box and add the e-mail id email@example.com to your address book.
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “You're Registered - Assist Team EFT Advanced Practitioner Supervision & Mentoring Online September 2022 with Dr Rangana” and is sent from
“Vitality Living College (firstname.lastname@example.org)”.
Watch out for the e-mail which has details of assisting and how to join the Whatsapp support group.
One of our office angels will be in touch should any further clarification be required on your booking.
Dates, Days and Timings
EFT Advanced Practitioner Supervision & Mentoring Dates:
- 1st September 2022 (Thursday)
- 8th September 2022 (Thursday)
- 15th September 2022 (Thursday)
- 22nd September 2022 (Thursday)
- 29th September 2022 (Thursday)
- 6th October 2022 (Thursday)
- 2.30 - 6.30 pm IST, India & Sri Lanka
- 10.00 am - 2.00 pm BST (London, UK)
- 12.00 pm - 4.00 pm AST (Doha, Qatar)
- 5.00 pm - 9.00 pm SGT, WITA (Singapore, Bali, Denpasar)
- 5.00 am - 9.00 am EDT (New York, USA)
- 2.00 am - 6.00 am PDT (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- 7.00 pm - 11.00 am AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
- 11.00 am - 3.00 pm CEST (Spain, Malta, Switzerland)
- 4.00 am - 8.00 am COT (Medellin, Colombia)
Location: Via Zoom Calls
The password will be provided one day before training and 15 minutes prior via e-mail and WhatsApp for speed and convenience.
We will share the Zoom link closer to the seminar date and if you do not have the app already please download it in advance. You need to have a stable internet connection, especially when you are in the breakout rooms so that you do not cut in and out.