One to One Transformation Sessions
We are really looking forward to connecting with you during your coaching and therapy sessions.
You would have already received and filled in your intake form and had a conversation with your therapist or coach.
Here are some points that might support you in preparation for your session.
- Once the appointment gets booked some people find that they have more emotions come up. This is completely natural - just welcome them
- On the day of the appointment you might like to drink more water than normal and hydrate throughout the day. This will help flush out any toxins after the session.
- It's best to avoid stimulants like caffeine, nicotine and alcohol prior to your sessions as these stimulants inhibit the ability to feel your emotions
- In case your appointment is on-line have some water and tissues ready, you should need it
- For some people after the appointment feel tired and want to rest whereas others have more energy than normal.
- In case your body needs rest, plan your schedule accordingly to be able to have some time out afterwards
- Its advised to eat healthy nourishing foods on the day of the session that support the body to heal, regnerate and renew.
Most of our practitioners and coaches are trained in Emotional Freedom Techniques, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, The Journey, Inner Child Healing & Coaching.
The coaches and practitioners work intuitively and choose the method that best suits your situation, unless you specify a particular technique that you want them to focus on.
During sessions we may use the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
It is a technique which is clinically proven to lower anxiety, stress, physical tension, cravings, negativity, traumatic past events, fears and phobias creating health, vitality and confidence.
Your practitioner or coach might refer to the tapping points in this picture.
New to EFT? Learn how EFT Tapping heals
Emotional Freedom Techniques (tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
Your practitioner might refer to The Journey by Brandon Bays. Here is a complimentary link to the book, https://vitalitylivingcollege.info/get-my-free-journey-book/
PLEASE READ THE BELOW PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST SESSION.
Information on our disclaimer, informed consent & data protection are below whereby attendance of your first session means that you have read and understood this prior to your program commencing.
Disclaimer: Our sessions are not a replacement for medical or mental health diagnosis and treatment. If you feel you need medical or mental health support then please do seek this out independently. Our sessions are focused on emotional therapy and coaching, and are not a treatment for medical and mental health conditions.
Informed Consent: For coaching consultation calls and therapeutic sessions with EFT, The Journey, NLP, Inner Child Healing, Hypnosis & Intuitive Energy Work. You understand that even if there is clinical evidence and case reports for these techniques that each case is different and the results may vary. You also understand that these modalities have not been documented to have side effects.
Data Information and Privacy Agreement: Please note all sessions and information you share as part of the sessions are private and confidential. Your personal information will be stored on file in a safe and secure place.
If you have any questions about your session or the disclaimer, please contact us on email@example.com.