My age old back pain healed in one sitting and now I help others
Have you ever had back pain? Infact lower back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide and the second most frequent reason to visit the doctor, just behind cough and cold symptoms. In many cases back pain can have an emotional root cause. Some examples of emotional root causes include:
- Lack of self-esteem
- Being hard on oneself
- Fear of failure
- Feeling unsupported
So you might be wondering, can back pain actually be healed by uncovering the emotional root cause? This was the case of Naturopathic Doctor, Dr Rajesh CM who has a clinic in Navi Mumbai. After attended EFT Training in Mumbai not only his back pain healed during EFT Training on Day 1, he also learned how to help his patients ease their back pain, after only one therapeutic session.
This is what Dr Rajesh CM had to share, “My age-old back pain healed on Day 1 of the EFT training during the physical tension session and now even a year later, it has gone completely. After attending Training, I became even more powerful and effective in my private practice. I now have 5 – 6 patients daily and every patient is satisfied through EFT. For any kind of pain, for example in the knee, back or head I am getting good results. The best part is, in a single sitting my patients get more than 70% and sometimes 100% relief."
With EFT the steps to healing back pain are:
- Identify the location of the pain and intensity. Give the intensity a number on a scale of 1 to 10, Where 10 is high and 1 is not high at all.
- Get information about the pain, for example, colour, texture, size, shape, sensations, sounds
- Use the EFT tapping process and then check the intensity again.
- Repeat the process as required
During the EFT Training, as attended by Dr Rajesh CM, you will learn how to:
- Eliminate stress, physical tension, pain and cravings
- Clear negativity, negative emotions, and situations
- Transform past events, hurts, fears, and limitations
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real-life issues
- Become qualified as a Practitioner
To find out more about Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner Training and how the training can help as part of a self-healing program or to become professionally qualified and make a difference to the lives of others and earn a living.
In Summary, Emotional Freedom Techniques is clinically proven to overcome stress, anxiety tensions, depression, cravings, pain, fears and phobias to create health, happiness, and vitality.
Other articles you may be interested in