I conquered my chocolate cravings on Day 1 of EFT Training
Ever wondered why you get that insatiable urge to have a Belgian dark chocolate cake in the middle of nowhere on a regular day? One moment, you’re simply sitting and working in your office after lunch, the next, you find yourself ensnarled with desires. Before you even realize you’re standing next to the refrigerator, binging on chocolates and other sugary treats. These kinds of food cravings can be both physiological and psychological.
Business owner Emma Voss managed to grab her cravings by the scruff of the neck. She talks about her victory over her chocolate cravings after attending the 3 day EFT training in the UK in 2011, “I learned a lot at the EFT training program and I feel very positive. On the first day of the training itself I felt in control over my chocolate cravings. My first ever day without chocolates was effortless. I did all my work without getting clobbered by my urges. I never thought I could ever achieve that in a single day”. Emma returned for EFT Training in 2012 and this time she won over her biscuit cravings. She came back for the training in 2013 when she reported her body was in better shape.
The EFT training ‘eliminate cravings protocol’ can easily be learned on Day 1 of Training Program. You will be able to free yourself from any negativity, fears, inhibitions and trauma from the past events.
During the 3 days EFT Practitioner Training, as attended by Emma Voss, you will also learn how to:
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real-life issues
- Become qualified as a Practitioner
To find out more about Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner Training and how the training can help as part of a self-healing program or to become professionally qualified and make a difference to the lives of others and earn a living.
For best results: Attending the 3 day Emotional Freedom Techniques training with a qualified Master Trainer or to booking a session with a professionally qualified and internationally certified practitioner is recommended.
Learn Emotional Freedom Techniques for self healing or to become professionally qualified – More
Our other seminars:
- The Journey Healing Method – More
- Breakthrough Coaching with NLP Practitioner – More
For the full calendar of events.
Other articles you may be interested in:
- Here’s the proof- EFT Works!
- Heartbreak? 4 steps to heal
- The power to heal is in your hand!
- After years of a dairy allergy, EFT cleared it and my dust allergy!
- What did you do the last time you were stressed? Did you know it can be eliminated
- How healing your wound from the core can set you free!
- Stress?10 tips to lose stress and gain health
- How important is energy? 3 daily exercises to boost your