How To Heal Emotions With EFT Tapping
Overcoming emotional Blocks with EFT Tapping
Is it possible to have one solution for multiple problems? One cure to heal multiple people of different ages and backgrounds, who have multiple issues?
Turns out, it is!
No matter if you are suffering from a physical or mental issue, most issues are rooted in your emotions.
However unlikely it may seem, even having a backache, or a fear or phobia, can be linked to your underlying unresolved emotional issues.
And one way to resolve these issues is Emotional Freedom Techniques. EFT works on getting to the root cause of your problem, clearing the associated emotional baggage, thus providing physical as well as mental relief.
It leaves you feeling calm and at peace with yourself.
Niraj Baranwala learnt about EFT Tapping with Vitality Living College and absolutely loved it.
Healing Techniques Good For Anyone
“The healing techniques and modalities are wonderful and it is very good for anyone. People from any walk of life will surely like it and love it.”
New to EFT? Learn how Emotional Freedom Technique Tapping heals.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
STEPS TO THE EFT TAPPING HEALING PROCESS
1. Identify the problem by asking yourself, “What am I stressed about, and how does that make me feel?”
2. Measure the intensity of the problem by asking yourself what number is the problem at on a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the highest intensity and 1 is the lowest.
3. Tap on the side of the hand (also known as the Karate Chop) gently with the middle three fingers of the other hand, and say the following statement out loud: “Even though I am faced with…(state your specific, detailed problem – what you feel, and the intensity number), I deeply and completely accept myself.” Repeat the tapping sequence twice again.
4. Then tap each facial and body point as you say a reminder phrase from each problem’s statement.
Repeat the key phrases out loud while tapping on the following points:
- Eyebrow (at the edge of the eyebrow just above the nose)
- Side of the eye/temple (on the bone bordering the outer corner of the eye)
- Under the eye (on the bone just under the eye)
- Under the nose (between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip)
- Chin (midway between the point of the chin and the lower lip)
- Collarbone (at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone, and first rib meet)
- Under arm (under the arm about 10cm from the armpit)
- Thumb (on the outside of the thumb, in line with the base of the nail)
- Index finger (on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, in line with the base of the nail, but refrain if pregnant)
- Middle finger (on the side of the middle finger closest to the index finger, in line with the base of the nail)
- Little finger (on the side of the little finger closest to the ring finger)
5. To begin the final clearing stage, tap on the Karate Chop again with the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself anyway.”
6. Relax, inhale gently, then exhale gently. Take a sip of water. It is important to drink water to flush out the toxins that this treatment will release.
7. To test the results, measure the problem again from 1 to 10. Notice how the problem and associated emotions have been altered in intensity. If any emotional charge persists, repeat all steps till you feel liberated.
How To Self-Heal & Become An EFT Practitioner
Discover how EFT Tapping can help you to self-heal or to become professionally qualified as a Certified EFT Practitioner. Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
EFT helps to heal unresolved traumas, unexpressed emotions, and also helps overcome any fears and phobias. You can also reduce tension, promote a deeper mind-body connection, and manage symptoms of anxiety, depression or stress through EFT Tapping.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is purely for educational purposes and does not in any way replace the requirement for medical and psychological diagnosis and treatment. Please seek professional medical and psychological diagnosis and advice for all medical and mental health conditions. It is advised to always book any consultations with qualified professionals.
Learn Emotional Freedom Techniques for self-healing or to become professionally qualified - More
Our other seminars:
For the full calendar of events.
Other articles you may be interested in: