EFT Ambassador Terms
A. These terms form a legally binding agreement between Emotional Freedom Technique (“EFT”) Ambassadors (“EFT Ambassadors, you, your, yourself”) and Vitality Living College and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (“VLC, we, us, our”).
B. On submitting your application, it is assumed that you fully agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement and in the Code of Conduct.
Please note that this agreement has to be read in alignment with the Code of Conduct, and failure or ignorance to do the same will not absolve you from the terms mentioned therein.
C. We hereby reserve the right to modify, add or delete any part of this agreement without any prior written notice/ intimation to you. It shall be your sole responsibility to periodically review the terms, for any revisions thereto.
D. EFT Ambassadors:
D1. A representative of the Vitality Living College Brand and an advocate of EFT and can be either an
- EFT Practitioner,
- EFT Advanced Practitioner,
- EFT Senior Practitioner,
- EFT Mentoring Supervisor,
- EFT Facilitator,
- EFT Presenter or
- EFT Trainer
By the way of these terms, the EFT Ambassador shall partner with VLC to offer their Services, as mentioned in detail herein.
D2. Benefits of being an EFT Ambassador:
- Being recognized as the local expert
- Enhanced visibility by facilitating complimentary EFT introductions
- Learn presentation and marketing skills
- Part of an elite group of Practitioners, preferentially referred to clients
- Increased confidence as a Practitioner
- Receives a fee by means of commission for any bookings
- Increase your own client base, earnings and fee-paying clients
- Be in partnership with a reputed organisation
- Cut down the time from becoming a Practitioner to getting clients
It is to be duly noted and understood that the benefits mentioned herein are not exhaustive. You may or may not incur the benefits as mentioned in this Agreement, and VLC does not take any responsibility and is free from any such claims.
E. Duties of EFT Ambassador
On VLC approving your application, accepting and certifying you as an EFT Ambassador at VLC, your duties would entail the following:
E1. As an EFT Ambassador and as a Brand Ambassador for VLC, you agree to embody our vision, values and code of conduct and in no way bring either VLC, yourself or EFT into disrepute.
E2. You agree to spread positive awareness for EFT, how to use it and what is it for while sticking to what it is clinically indicated for.
E3. You must tag us on social media with regards to any announcement or marketing activities related to the Introductory Events acknowledging yourself as an EFT Ambassador and using the VLC approved EFT Ambassador and EFT Certified Practitioner logos. This is so so we may also share your work on social media and support your talks.
E4. You must use the agreed VLC branded slides, marketing materials, links and booklets for all talks and mini seminars.
- On the editable content, for example slides, you can add your own details, client cases, testimonials and contact details.
- Any information added must be an accurate and truthful representation with permission taken from clients to share client cases and testimonials.
- We will assume that if your talks include any testimonies or case reference that you have already taken prior permission to use the said testimonies and client case studies for any activities associated with VLC. A sample legal agreement for testimonial release provided during training.
E5. You agree not to charge for the introductory talks and mini seminars.
E6. You agree to share the free booklet and introductory seminar affiliate links in all your communications about the mini talks. By doing this, bookings made at a later date shall also be credited to you, and you shall receive all affiliate commissions owed to you.
E7. There must be complete transparency and honesty in the event our clients, alumni or database approach you directly or indirectly (this can also be but not limited to for any of your services or our services) either through documented communication either in an email or WhatsApp (we will set up a WhatsApp group only between yourselves and us for speed of communication). Each of our Ambassadors get set up with their own WhatsApp group for speed of communication on both sides.
E8. Conduct 6 introductory EFT talks within 12 months from the point of Certification. For those who want to go onto become an EFT Facilitator 10 introductory talks will be required as a prerequisite.
E9. Participate as an assist team member on EFT Ambassador Training & support new delegates to shine
E10. Interact on the WhatApp support group asking questions, sharing success and support each other and new delegates to thrive
E11. On successful completion of the following you will become Certified as an EFT Ambassador and you are duty bound to conduct your duties for a minmum period of one year:
- The 6 Modules of EFT Ambassador Training
- Agreement to complete 6 introductory talks in one year, from the point of certification
- One practice video of conducting a one hour introductory talk
- Participation in the Quarterly EFT Meets receiving Mentoring as an Ambassador. Please note this is not the same as Mentoring Supervision towards EFT Practitioner Status
- One page A4 plan on how and with whom you propose to conduct your talks
E12. Only once EFT Ambassador Certificate is awarded you can plan for your first introductory talk and not before.
E13. For those who are Practitioners in Training or have yet to renew their Certification, EFT Ambassador Certificate is only provided when the Practitioner has Certification status.
E14. Subject to the following, your Certificate will be renewed at the 12 months:
- Confirmation that 6 talks were completed
- Sample feedback from 3 of your participants
- One page A4 write up of your reflections, learnings and plan for the next 12 months
E15. To actively participate in the realisation of our vision, which is to have a Practitioner in every household, by providing suggestions, initiative and inputs to realise this vision.
E16. Should you have any cause for complaint or any suggestion on how to improve the process or system then please provide direct feedback to VLC in writing (email permitted).
E17. You agree to be solely responsible for any costs or expenses you incur in connection with your participation in the VLC Ambassador Program. You agree to comply in full with all policies, procedures, and guidelines related to and given in the VLC Ambassador Program, all communicated to you clearly via email or on the website.
F. VLC Obligations towards EFT Ambassadors
F1. Complimentary training for you to facilitate EFT introductory group sessions with training on how to establish yourself as a local EFT Ambassador.
F2. Five, 3-hour long training sessions, where VLC trains you as an EFT Ambassador. On successful completion as detailed in E10, EFT Ambassador Certificate is provided.
F3. Provision of training, marketing materials, booking links and the ability to generate own personal affiliate links. You will be given access to an Ambassador page where you can get your links and all required materials. You will be given training on the Ambassador Affiliate Centre and how to create your account and get the links you need.
F4. Preferential listing on the VLC website as an EFT Ambassador. All we need is your picture, description and qualifications. An example is included here, Elite Practitioners.
F5. Announcement of your EFT introductory session with bookings links on the website. Just provide us the information in the required format 3 weeks in advance of when you want it live. You can provide the booking links to your database and every time someone books you will get a notification.
F6. Follow up e-mail that goes out on your behalf to your attendees, letting them know about next steps which includes information about your private practice and EFT Training Seminars.
F7. VLC Ambassador will be entitled to a payment of 10% per person/client/attendees, booked and fully paid for the first seminar or package they choose to attend as a result of the efforts of VLC Ambassadors. In the event that the person/client/attendees are already existing in VLC database, this commission of 10% shall be split equally between VLC Ambassador and VLC. This commission shall be payable on receipt of a valid invoice from the VLC Ambassador.
F8. VLC will not be held responsible if you refer your affiliate link to people with computer systems that do not allow the cookies necessary to give you affiliate credit, or if they already have another affiliate’s cookies on their system, or if they clear their cookies off of their computer which results in you losing that link. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you receove the affiliate credit and VLC shal not be held responsible for the same.
F8. To feature you as an Elite EFT Practitioner, preferentially recommending clients to you, where we might communicate your fees in advance, to the clients. You will be paid 70% of the fee, in the event we charge the client. In the event that you take payment from the client, we will receive a 30% commission on the same. The commission is charged on all clients routed, or directed, to you, through VLC. This includes clients from VLC database approaching you after the seminars or introductory sessions hosted by us.
F9. The above mentioned payments shall be paid on the 1st of the month however the invoice must be shared 02 (two) weeks prior. VLC shall then process the payment via bank transfer, or PayPal, and you shall receive the final amount, post deduction of taxes, duties and levies, depending upon the jurisdiction of your bank account . We will alert you when a booking is completed and payment received from your contact.
In the event that a participant is refunded all or any part of their registration fee as a result of the cancellation of any Program, VLC may, at its sole election, either apply your pro-rata share of such refunded registration fee as a credit against future commissions or request that you reimburse VLC for your proportionate share thereof in which case you agree to pay within five (5) days of our request.
F10. Opportunity to conduct introductory talks on our behalf to corporate organizations, NGOs and so on.
F11. Partner together to support you in marketing and giving your introductory talks to organizations.
F12. Preferential rates for EFT Facilitator, EFT Presenter & EFT Trainers Training
F13. Quarterly EFT Meets together to deepen awareness as an EFT Ambassador with new tips and techniques on how to market, promote and engage your audiences
F15. In the event of a joint partnership opportunity support is provided in crafting the proposal and building the promotional package/pitch to the organisations, institutions, NGOs. Any commission rates or fees for joint partnerships are agreed separately and on a case by case basis depending on what is involved.
F16. Optional: On becoming an EFT Advanced Practitioner
- Training on how to host an EFT Swap Meet and give live demonstrations and be featured to host at least 2-3 EFT Swap Meets in a year.
- Option to become a Senior Practitioner (an application is involved), where we refer you clients who join the EFT Training Programs.
G. Pre-requisites for applying as EFT Ambassador
G1. You must love EFT as a therapeutic and coaching tool and must be a fan of what it is and how it works and wants to spread awareness, about it
G2. You must be an EFT Certified Practitioner, at minimum, or are planning to submit the requirements to become Certified within 12 months of having completed EFT Practitioner Training.
G3. As an EFT Certified Practitioner has successfully completed the annual continuing professional development requirements, including mentoring and supervision hours and committed to completing the requirements annually.
G4. You want to work together with the VLC as a Brand Ambassador and put the effort in to be established as a:
- Local Expert - Become an expert in your local area, for example: The city you live in or the locality.
- Subject Expert - Become an expert in a specific subject, for example: Teenagers or weight.
VLC has the right to not approve your application or associate with you, incase you do not meet the pre-requisites, and can terminate your position as an EFT Ambassador.
H. What are the Dos and Don’ts of becoming an EFT Ambassador?
- The introductory talks can only be maximum one hour in length with the main purpose of making people aware of EFT, what you do and our EFT Trainings.
- To conduct oneself in keeping with the code of conduct and continuing. professional development requirements and sign up to the terms and conditions on becoming an EFT Ambassador.
- To behave in a manner that is professional, ethical, welcoming, non-judgmental creating an environment of safety and empowerment.
- If your clients are seeking help which is different from what you have been trained for, then get in touch with us immediately before committing to your clients.
- In the event you have any concerns, doubts or complaints, send an e-mail straight away or initiate a conversation with your main contact at VLC
- You shall at all times comply with any and all state, federal and local laws, rules and administrative or judicial orders applicable to your activities related to the VLC Ambassador Program.
- Charge for the introductory talks.
- Bring either EFT, the VLC brand or yourself as a VLC Brand Ambassador of EFT into disrepute. VLC reserves the right to terminate your position and disassociate with you in the event you are found to be involved in any activity which defames, or brings the brand and/or the practice to disrepute.
- The EFT Ambassadors agree to not directly or indirectly solicit, take away or divert, or attempt to solicit, take away or divert, the works learned under the guidance of VLC or patronage of any client/alumni/other members with an intention or for the purpose of providing services that compete with the services provided by VLC unless so approved by VLC in writing.
- Commit to something we have not aligned on, for example any changes in pricing or charging for free seminars or changing the pricing with your clients.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not, in connection with the VLC Ambassador Program or VLC in general: (i) promote inappropriate or illegal pornographic or sexual materials; (ii) promote violence such as: fire arms, terrorists organizations and/or related sites; (iii) promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (iv) promote illegal activities such as: drugs, contraband, and/or related sites; (v) promote political organisations, gambling/casino, and/or related sites; (vi) violate the intellectual property rights of VLC or any other party; or (vii) engage in any other conduct which the VLC believes, in the exercise of its good faith business judgment, is improper or otherwise injurious or detrimental to the business or reputation of VLC.
- You may not use your own affiliate link to purchase any of the Programs under promotion.
I. Registration Fees
I1. No registration fee has to be paid to enroll as an EFT Ambassador, as the same is provided in the spirit of collaboration and working together.
I2. However, the same maybe modified at a later stage, at the discretion of VLC, you are advised to go through the revised terms, as and when they are uploaded.
J. Terms of collaboration
J1. VLC would partner with you and will allow you to be represented under the VLC Branding and support you in becoming a VLC Ambassador as follows:
- On receipt of your application VLC shall take between 1 and upto 6 weeks to review the same and the next steps shall be communicated to you.
- On being accepted, you will be invited to an ambassador training where you will be trained on:
- How to Introduce EFT as a local Ambassador?
- What does it mean to be a local Ambassador?
- How to grow yourself and your private practice as an Ambassador?
- How to provide information about the training courses?
K1. The EFT Ambassadors agree that all the conditions herein and any materials provided during the courses shall be kept strictly confidential as against third parties unless such disclosure is required by law. In the event of such disclosure by law, prior permission from VLC shall be received in writing (emails permitted).
M. General Provisions
M1. Jurisdiction: The contract shall be governed by and constructed according to the laws in force in the United Kingdom. In case of any dispute, the courts in London shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
M2. Special Admonitions for International Use: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
M3. No Waiver: Any failure, delay or forbearance on the part of VLC in:
- Exercising any right, power or privilege under this Agreement; or
- Enforcing terms of this Agreement, shall not operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise by VLC of any right, power or privilege preclude any other future exercise or enforcement thereof.
M4. Severability: The Parties hereto agree that each of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall be severable, and the unenforceability of one or more provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision(s) or of the remainder of this Agreement.
M5. Non Adherence: Upon termination of your participation in the VLC Ambassador Program for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your website site all links to our website, and all of the VLC’s trademarks, logos, marketing materials and all other proprietary materials.
N. Changes to the Agreement
N1. We may update this Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes from time to time. These terms are effective as of 29th October 2020.
- The most efficient way for VLC to communicate with you is electronically.
- VLC will do so by sending you emails, WhatsApp messages and/or by posting information, notices, disclosures and disclaimers on our website.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that:
- VLC may communicate with you electronically;
- by posting information, notices, disclosures and disclaimers on VLC’s websites; and
- all agreements and other communications which VLC may deliver electronically are lawfully binding upon you and comply with any legal requirement that a particular communication be in writing.
In the event that you provide us with confidential personal information (e.g., your taxpayer identification) we agree to keep such information strictly confidential and to the extent we are required by law or by a legally enforceable order of a judicial or administrative authority to disclose such information. VLC may share your full name and email address with other EFT Ambassadors as deemed necessary to carry out proper allocation of referral data and commissions.
Q. Contact Us
Q1. In the event of any questions or suggestions kindly notify VLC at email@example.com shall get back at the earliest.
You acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You understand that we may at any time (directly or indirectly) solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement.
You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the VLC Ambassador Program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.