Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration, describes the manner on which residents of the European Union or the EEA (“You/Your/User”) are afforded additional rights and protections as required by the General Data Privacy Regulation (“GDPR”), and how Vitality Living College (“Us/Our/We”) governs the same.
The additional rights and protections set forth in this agreement apply only to residents of the European Union or the EEA.
1. Processing Your Personal Information
In order to comply with the GDPR, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Information. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Information, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Information will typically be one of the following:
- our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, such as, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
- the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
- your consent where appropriate; or
- compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
2. Where Do We Store Your Personal Information
We store your data on multiple systems to fulfill our contractual agreements with customers and clients and to enable us to operate globally. In general, information is stored on cloud services and computers in India, United Kingdom, the European Union, ____. Geographic location may vary between the different services we provide.
3. For How Long Do We Store Your Information
We store your data till:
- We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
- We are legally bound for tax purposes
- Until you cancel the subscription or ask us to delete your information.
4. Your Rights With Respect To Your Information
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- To receive or access a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you;
- To request that any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information be corrected or supplemented;
- To have your Personal Information erased, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the Personal Information (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons); and
- To ask us not to process your Personal Information for a particular purpose, including for marketing.
All of these rights are subject to certain conditions and exemptions. For example, VLC will not be obligated to erase your Personal Information if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a written request to us using the contact information set forth below.
We reserve the right to charge a fee in dealing with such a request as permitted by applicable law and regulations.
You may also opt out of receiving additional marketing information by using the unsubscribe feature in any marketing email we send you.
5. Information About Us
a. The data collection legal entity is:
- Vitality Living College
- Partners, if any
b. Person responsible for data protection: