Congratulations, you have successfully registered for
the EFT Practitioner Training Program!
I am really excited you decided to join this life-changing program.
EFT Tapping is my passion.
It helped me heal my migraines.
And now, I have shared the technique with over 20,000 people worldwide.
EFT is clinically proven to:
- Overcome stress, tension, pain, fears and past negativity.
- Feel healthy, happy and at peace.
Your Next Steps are to:
Add yourself to the EFT Practitioner Training WhatsApp Support Group
Add yourself to the EFT Practitioner Training Facebook Community
Watch out for an email giving you access to the VLC portal
Discover the Senior Practitioners who provide the one-to-one therapy
Fill in your EFT Transformation Program Intake Form to get started with the one-to-one therapy with your Senior Practitioner.
Check your email inbox from the email id you registered with. You will get the manuals and all these next steps in your email.
How to find the email with the EFT Foundational & EFT Practitioner manuals, Vitality Living College Portal access, and next steps?
Within 15 minutes of completing your registration you will find a "You're Registered" email in your inbox. Once you see that email follow the steps below:
Your Email Inbox
Go to the inbox of the email address you just used to register. If it's not in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder and add the email id firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
Find the email sent by us. It has the subject line “You're Registered - EFT Practitioner Training Program Online August 2024” and is sent from
“Vitality Living College (email@example.com)”.
In the "You're Registered" e-mail you will find a digital copy of the EFT Foundational Manual & EFT Practitioner Manual.
One of our team angels will be in touch should any further clarification be required on your booking.
Details on dates, timings and locations
Program: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner Training Certification Program Online
Trainer: Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
Training Dates & Timings:
- EFT Foundational Training: 3rd – 4th August, 10th – 11th August & 17th – 18th August 2024 (Saturday – Sunday), 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm IST
- EFT Practitioner Training: 24th – 25th August, 31st August – 1st September, 7th – 8th September & 14th -15th September (Saturday – Sunday), 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm IST
- EFT Practitioner Completion Day: 21st – 22nd September & 28th – 29th September (Saturday – Sunday), 2:30 - 7:00 pm IST
- EFT Supervision & Mentoring: 5th, 19th, 26th October, 16th, 23rd & 30th November 2024 (Saturday), 2:30 - 7:00 pm IST. (For certification it is mandatory to attend each session one after the other, with the video on).
Please note that these are the dates you have signed up for. In the unlikely event you cannot make these dates, please let us know within 24 hours of this email being sent to you. This is because it might not be possible to move you to another date, especially for the Supervision & Mentoring dates.
Online Location: Via Zoom. The password will be provided one day before training via email, and 15 minutes prior via e-mail and WhatsApp for speed and convenience.
Certificate of attendance is awarded at the end of training, and the Practitioner Certificate on successful completion of the requirements.
All the calls will be recorded, stored and used as per our agreements.
EFT Certified Practitioner Certificate is awarded by EFT Master Trainer of Trainers with EFT International & Vitality Living College on successful completion of the following within one year of attending training:
- Attendance of EFT Foundational and EFT Practitioner Training;
- Pre-certification supervision and mentoring (27 hours included);
- 6 case studies, minimum of an hour length, on 2 clients written up in the required format totaling 12 sessions;
- 6 self help case study sessions so that you are clear on what it takes to self apply EFT;
- Submission of 50 practice hours of one-to-one sessions with a minimum of 20 clients;
- 1 page write up about your personal EFT Journey from attending the initial training to submitting your case studies; must include your reflections from the one to one professional sessions;
- Submission of one video of giving a session to your client;
- An open book multiple-choice exam;
- Submission of your continuing professional development & Supervision & Mentoring hours record log sheet;
- Commitment to completing the annual requirement of continuing professional development, supervision hours, and adhering to the VLC Code of conduct as part of the certification renewal process.