Supervision & Mentoring
Supervision and mentoring
All professional therapeutic qualifications have a requirement for supervision and commitment to continuing professional education. Supervision & Mentoring can take place in a group setting, on-line or one to one. Topics can vary from solving client issues, gaining confidence that you are on the right track, answering questions, how to attract more client’s or business growth advice.
The purpose of supervision and mentoring is to support you to develop and grow as a Practitioner, specifically
- Share client cases and feel reassured of what is going really well
- Develop a personal development plan for improvement areas
- Provide a safe and confidential space to share client issues
- Enable another perspective to be shared from a place of experience
- Gain advice and support on the business start up or growth
- Learn how to market and promote your services
- Resolve conflicts or plateaus that can arisen during the client sessions
- Develop a plan to attract more client’s and referrals
- Identify energy blocks or limitations and advice to clear
- Learn about professional working standards and good business practices
Please contact us or your Trainer to book your one to one supervision session. Our supervision session rates are less than our therapeutic session rates as we love working with Practitioners.