WELCOME TO YOUR BOOSTED TASK FORCE PORTAL
We are delighted that you volunteered to be part of the BOOSTED TASK FORCE.
On this page you will find:
- The replay video from the Boosted Task Force Training with Dr Rangana
- The summary of the EFT Tapping process
- Energy yoga exercises to balance the immune system & release negativity
- Finger holds for relaxation
THE BOOSTED TASK FOR TRAINING VIDEO
Boosted Task Force Week 1
- What is Boosted Program?
- Plan and steps to follow.
Boosted Task Force Week 2
Question & Answer From Yesterday's Boosted Task Force Program.
Boosted Task Force Week 3
- Plan and steps to follow.
Boosted Task Force Week 4
- When therapists need therapy.
The Code of Conduct for our alumni, practitioner, coaches, ambassadors, facilitators, presenters and trainers.
Complete the Intake Form and book your consultation call.
Message to sent after going through the Intake Form.
Book The Appointment, after consultation call, send out the appointment letter. You can make it into a PDF file and send on WhatsApp too.
WhatsApp Version Of The Appointment Letter
Record Log Sheet, for recording your one to one sessions.
Invite Guests, you can share this link with your guests.
THE 7 STEPS TO THE EFT TAPPING PROCESS
1. Identify the problem by asking yourself, what am I stressed about and how does that make me feel?
2. Measure the problem by asking yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, where is high severity what number is the problem at.
3. Tap on the side of the hand (also known as the Karate Chop) of one hand gently with the middle three fingers of the other hand, and say and believe the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself. Repeat 3 times.
4. Tap each point seven times as you say a phrase from each problem’s statement.
Repeat key phrases out loud while tapping on the following points:
- Eyebrow – at the edge of the eyebrow just above the nose
Beside the eye – on the bone bordering the outer corner of the eye
- Under the eye – on the bone just under the eye
- Under the nose– between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip
- Chin – midway between the point of the chin and the lower lip
- Collarbone– at the junction where the breastbone, collarbone, and first rib meet
- Under arm – under the arm about 10cm from the armpit
- Thumb – on the outside of the thumb, in linewith the base of the nail
- Index finger – on the side of the index finger closest to the thumb, in line with the base of the nail (refrain if pregnant)
- Middle finger – on the side of the middle finger closest to the index finger, in line with the base of the nail
- Little finger – on the side of the little finger closest to the ring finger
- Karate Chop– on the edge of the hand(refer to diagram
5. To begin the final clearing stage, tap on the Karate Cop again with the following statement: “Even though I am faced with…(state specific, detailed problem – what you feel, the severity number), I deeply and completely accept myself.
6. Relax, inhale gently, then exhale gently. Take a sip of water.
It is important to drink water to flush out the toxins that this treatment will release.
7. To test the results, measure the problem again from 1 to 10. Notice how the problem and associated emotions have been altered in severity. If any emotional charge persists, repeat all step still you feel liberated.
ENERGY YOGA EXERCISES
To release anger
To balance energy
To boost the immune system
FINGER HOLDS FOR RELAXATION
Finger holds for Relaxation - This simple method is based on an ancient medicine from Japan, known as Jin Shin Jhytsu (JSJ). All it involves is to hold the fingers to feel relaxed.
Hold the fingers one by one and keep breathing noticing yourself coming into stillness and just this moment. Breathe in for 6 and breathe out for 6.
A great way to remember which finger has which emotion is CLEAR Worry FAST:
- Thumb = Worry (sucking the thumb as a child),
- T-Trying Too Hard.
Then place the palm on palm to harmonise despondency. Breathe in and out 9 times and hold for 20 minutes to open into the Ocean of Bliss. Repeat daily as part of a self help stress relief and relaxation routine.