Clinical & Scientific proof for EFT
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is clinically proven to reduce stress, anxiety, fears, posters, past negativity to create health, happiness and vitality.
NEW CLINICAL STUDY – First EFT study in Schools. “Findings provide preliminary support for EFT as an effective treatment strategy for increasing healthy eating behaviours and improving associated weight-related psychopathology.”
Emotional Freedom Techniques in the Treatment of Unhealthy Eating Behaviors and Related Psychological Constructs in Adolescents: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial
Peta Stapleton, BA, PGDipPsy, PhDcorrespondenceemail, Hannah Chatwin, BA (Hons), MClinPsych, Mary William, BA, MClinPsych, Amanda Hutton, BPsych (Hons), Amanda Pain, BSocSci, MCounselling, Brett Porter, Terri Sheldon, BA (Hons)*
Please find below a summary of clinical presentations:
- Introduction to EFT with clinical information
- Power point slides from EFT Gathering – EFT works because it works, presented 22nd May 2011, Spring Gathering Birmingham – to view the presentation as a slide show – click below.
- Research in Energy Psychology
- War Veteran Study with EFT
- Modulation of DNA study
- US congress feedback for EFT, March 2010
- Summary Article on the Evidence for EFT
List of Clinical Studies
Single blind randomised studies
- Improvement in food cravings, weight loss and body mass index – http://www98.griffith.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/handle/10072/49453/81989_1.pdf?sequence=1