Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Delhi May 2017
Practitioner Certification (Level 1 & 2) Training Seminar
- May 12th – 14th 2017 (Fri-Sun)
- 9.00am – 6.30pm
- Life Care Clinic ,D-52, Greater Kailash,Enclave – II, New Delhi, India
This 3 day EFT Practitioner seminar is for health, happiness & vitality:
- For self healing and grow as part of a personal development program
- To become professionally qualified as a internationally qualified EFT Certified Practitioner
EFT is clinically proven to lower stress, anxiety, tension, depression, physical tension, fears, limitations and blocks. The initial training is 3 days long and can be as a part of a personal development/self healing program or to become qualified as a Practitioner and earn a living by making a difference to other people’s lives.
On the 3 day Intensive course where you will learn how to:
- Reduce stress, physical tension/pain as well as cravings
- Get to the root cause of negativity, negative emotions and situations
- Clear negative events, past hurts, fears and limitations
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real life issues
Training can be as a part of a personal development/self healing program or to become qualified as a Practitioner and earn a living by making a difference to other people’s lives.
About the Facilitator
Dr Shilpa Gupta is an ENT Surgeon who has diversified her profession to Parenting. She is a ‘Parenting Coach’ with a passion for ‘Parenting’ and creating happy families. For the past 7 years she has trained more than 2000 parents, 500 caretakers and 400 teachers who have attended her workshops and benefitted from the skills.
Dr Shilpa Gupta has conducted training programs and workshops for various corporate groups like GMR, Bharat Petroleum and NGO’s like SOS Children’s Villages. She is the Associate Director of Centre for Child and Adolescent Wellbeing (CCAW), an multi speciality Institute for Child Mental Health, New Delhi and Delhi Area training Director for Love Humanity International.
All the training courses are highly interactive with live demonstrations, practice sessions and experiential learning that means each person will leave knowing the technique inside out and able to use with ease and confidence the very next day.
For full details of what will be covered during the 3 days and course curriculum.
“Now that I have learnt EFT and become a Practitioner with Vitality Living College I am getting more clients and earning a living.” Jayant Pawar, Wellness coach, India
There are thousands of stories on how attending training with EFT has resulted in healing, personal transformation and change. In the case of Vitality Living College founder, Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD), she overcame daily migraines and chronic pain in her body after having learnt EFT.
After attending EFT training with Vitality Living College:
- Sehjal healed her chronic muscle pain (fibromyalgia)
- Dr Rajesh healed his back pain completely and now he helps his patients to do the same
- Working mom Daisy helped her son overcome his learning difficulty
- Professor Amin’s swelling (edema) cleared
- Michael & Uma overcame their fear of public speaking
- Nihal and Marie Christie became free from claustrophobia
- Jayant increased his income through clients
- Apoorvaa overcome her Thyroid imbalance
- Emma gave up chocolate cravings and lost weight
- Avni felt motivated to start a health program and shed 20kg in weight
To learn about these experiences and how attending EFT training with Vitality Living College has helped past delegates overcome their fears, transform and regain their health please visit EFT Reviews.
Learn what thought leaders like Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton & Wayne Dyer feel about EFT and the reason it is regarded as such a powerful technique.
Becoming certified as an EFT Practitioner
- Three days EFT Practitioner training
- Multiple choice exam, an open book exam conducted on your own
- Pre-certification 6 hours supervision (included when you participate in the on-line supervision groups. Additional hours can be gained when you review training where supervision hours are included, attended a supervision day or attend next level EFT training)
- 50 practice hours of one to one sessions on a minimum of 20 clients – record-of-practice-sessions
- Submission of minimum one hour 12 case studies, 4 can be on self and remaining 8 on there and even 4 cases of 2 different people – case study guidelines
- Commitment to Continuing professional development and supervision requirements and competition of the CPD and supervision hours log annually, and sign up to Practitioner Code of Conduct and Ethics
For more information on certification go to EFT Certification.
The full contribution for all 3 days and EFT Practitioner Certification is only Rs 24,500 and includes additional bonuses worth Rs 186,000:
- 3 days training with a certified Vitality Living College EFT Trainer
- Over 150 pages of EFT Foundational (Level 1) and Practitioner (Level 2) Manual
- All Training slides used in class and links to background reading on EFT as well as related meridian therapies
- Attendance certificate from EFT Trainer and Master Trainer of Trainers Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
- Additional 6 hours of training which includes supervision and mentoring at no extra charge, worth Rs 30,000
- 6 hours of pre-certification supervision online with an EFT Trainer at no extra charge, worth Rs 27,000
- 12 hours post-course mentoring hours by participation on the on-line momentum groups at no charge, worth Rs 57,000In class practice sessions as well as live demonstrations during the training
- For those who want to be certified as EFT Practitioner full review and assessment of case studies, multiple choice exam, practice hours log and videos (if required), worth Rs 30,000
- Membership of Vitality Living College Alumni with invitations to on-going re-unions and swap groups, worth Rs 12,000
- Invitation to repeat the training as a helping volunteer (Assist Team) at a nominal fee, which includes 6 additional supervision hours, worth Rs 30,000
- Invitation to attend an optional supervision day at only Rs 4500, normal Rs 9000
Free Membership of Vitality Living College Alumni with invitations to on-going re-unions and swap groups
- Invitation to repeat the training as a helping volunteer (Assist Team) at a nominal fee, which includes 6 additional supervision hours
Special offer: The early bird is Rs 22,500, which is available for a limited time on a first come first served basis.
Program: EFT Practitioner Training (EFT Level 1&2) three day certification with Dr Shilpa Gupta
Dates: May 12th -14th 2017 (Fri-Sun)
Timings: 9.00 am – 6.30 pm daily
Venue & Address: Life Care Clinic ,D-52, Greater Kailash,Enclave – II, New Delhi, India
For direction go to Google maps.
- Nearest airport: Indra Gandhi International
- Nearest bus stop: Moolchand Bus Station
- Nearest metro station: Nehru Place Metro Station
- Nearest train station: Nizammudin Station
- Nearest landmark: Near DT Savitri Cinema
Payment can be via bank transfer (no charge) or on-line via credit card (plus 4% gateway and admin fees).
The on-line booking link (plus 4%) is: http://www.meraevents.com/event/eft-emotional-freedom-techniques-training-delhi-may-2017-with-dr-shilpa-gupta-copy?ucode=organizer
For our latest schedule of free seminars, certified trainings and transformational workshops go to Book me.
For more information download a free booklet on EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) along with 6 other breakthrough books.
To stay connected with us and to know more about upcoming events Like our Vitality Living College official facebook page Click here.