Emotional Freedom Techniques for health and happiness
EFT Level 2 Training Two day, including Practitioner track
Heal negative circumstances, fears and limiting beliefs as part of a self development program or get on the EFT practitioner track.
EFT is also great as a complement if you are already in the medical or helping profession, for example doctors, nurses, dentists, opticians, psychologists, psychiatrists, nutritionists, practitioners, therapists, yoga instructors, homeopaths, beauty therapists and coaches.
Two day EFT Level 2 course curriculum based on AAMET syllabus includes:
- How to use EFT with clients
- Building rapport, trust and a safe environment
- Using EFT safely for trauma and phobias
- Getting to the heart of the problem or issue
- Daily EFT practice to remove limiting beliefs and negative events
- EFT for addictions, allergies and pain
- Borrowing benefits by group tapping
- Asking questions to get to the root cause
- Tapping on a specific issue to eliminate the problem
- Identifying different aspects of an issue
- Testing the effectiveness of EFT
- Additional tapping points
- EFT and telephone sessions
- Using EFT with children
- Surrogate tapping and using EFT with animals
On completion the training you will automatically become a member of the Vitality Living College alumni with access to:
- Facebook EFT community support group
- Re-unions, on-line resources and EFT momentum groups
Practitioner certificate will be awarded on successful completion of 3 case studies, multiple choice questionnaire and 3 days training (EFT Level 1 & 2). After successful completion of EFT Level 2 it is recommended that you become a member of the Global EFT governing body, AAMET, and join as a Practitioner.
Attendance of training can be also counted towards your annual CPD (Continuing professional development) or CE (Continuing Education) points or hours with your professional governing organisation.
To book onto the EFT Level 2 Training go to Book me.