Internationally approved certification with AAMET
Vitality Living College certifies and accredites EFT practitioners, advanced practitioners, ambassadors, facilitators and trainers under the supervision of Master Trainer of Trainers Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD). All those who are awarded certification have completed the necessary requirements and been and have signed up to mandatory continuing professional development (includes mentoring and supervision hours) as well as code of conduct and ethics.
EFT Practitioner (EFT Level 1 & 2) Certificate requirements:
- Three days EFT Practitioner training
- Multiple choice exam, an open book exam conducted on your own
- Pre-certification 6 hours supervision (included when you participate in the on-line supervision groups. Additional hours can be gained when you review training where supervision hours are included, attended a supervision day or attend next level EFT training)
- 50 practice hours of one to one sessions on a minimum of 20 clients
- Submission of minimum one hour 12 case studies, 4 can be others and remaining 8 on there and even 4 cases of 2 different people – case study guidelines
- Commitment to Continuing professional development and supervision requirements and competition of the CPD and supervision hours log annually, and sign up to Practitioner Code of Conduct and Ethics
EFT Advanced Practitioner (EFT Level3) Certificate requirements:
- Three days EFT Advanced Practitioner training
- Competition of at least 3 case sessions after EFT Level 1&2 and before attendance of EFT Advanced Practitioner
- Submission of 9 case studies, each min one hour sessions
- 6 hours of pre-certification supervision (this is post-course and requires full participation on the on-line supervision groups or attendance of supervision day or review of training where additional supervision is provided)
- 50 practice hours which are also logged
- A one page write up on your personal development with EFT
- Submission of one video of conducting a one hour session using EFT Advanced Practitioner skills (alternatively you can re-attend the course as an Assist team member and show your skills live in class)
- Commitment to continuing professional development and supervision hours as well as sign up to certification code of conduct.
EFT Trainer Certification requirements:
Each EFT trainer is mentored by Master Trainer Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD) and the training program can vary based on your circumstance, experience and competencies. The very first steps are to submit you:
- EFT Trainer application
- Continuing professional development log for the last 3 years
- Self assessment of the EFT competencies
- Log of annual practice sessions for the last 3 years (minimum 50 on 20 different clients)
- 3 testimonials from clients
- Submit one video of facilitating an introduction to EFT
Upon receipt a one to one on-line or face to face conversation will be set up and a customised plan drawn up, which may include:
- Attendance of 7 days intensive EFT Trainers Training
- Attending EFT Practitioner and Advanced Practitioner as a Trainer in training and Assist team member
- A one page write up of how EFT has helped you and the reason you want to be an EFT Trainer
- An example of a case study for each of the EFT techniques in Level 1 and 2 (for example, tell the story, physical tension, movie technique, limiting beliefs, fears and phobias, surrogate work, working with either animals/children
- A business plan, which includes vision to action, marketing plan and training plan, i.e how many trainings do you plan to deliver in a year and in which locations
- A one page EFT flyer for your free introductory training courses and either themed or Practitioner seminars
- Your annual plan on continuing professional development, supervision and mentoring hours
- Signing up to the Trainers code of conduct and conduct
- Review of a home study manual and completion of a multiple choice exam
- Demonstrating the key competencies required as an EFT Trainer
- Committing to 6 supervision sessions within the first year of being awarded Provisional Trainer
When you are ready to start trainer, provisional trainer is initially awarded for the first year and a minimum of 3 three day training programs need to be completed along with attendance of 6 one hour supervision sessions. At the end of the year EFT Certified Trainer is awarded.
Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD) is an Accredited Master Trainer of Trainers with AAMET and goes through a re-assesment every 3 years as well as completes the required annual supervision and mentoring. She is thorough in her training and is committed to upholding the highest standards for herself, students and trainers.
AAMET is a Voluntary Organisation (VO O/400) that was founded in 1999 and are an international organisation that have set the standards of training, safeguards for the public and rule for ethical practice.
Following the award of EFT Practitioner certification from a Vitality Living College Certified EFT Trainer, students are eligible to apply to become an AAMET Accredited EFT Practitioner. 6 hours supervision will need to be completed with AAMET accredited Master Trainer of Trainers, Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD) and an on-line exam. Additional charges will apply for the supervision, on-line exam and registration on the AAMET site.
Following the award of EFT Advanced Practitioner certification from a Certified AAMET (Association of the Advancement of Meridian Therapies) & Vitality Living College Master Trainer of Trainers, students are eligible to register with AAMET as an Accredited Certified EFT Advanced Practitioner. The EFT Practitioner exam will need to be completed on-line and payment made directly to the AAMET as well as commitment and sign-up to the AAMET Code of Ethics, on-going supervision and mentoring and CPD to maintain registration.
Adhering to the highest standards
Whether you want to learn EFT for yourself or to become internationally certified to work with others and earn a living you can rest assured that you will be receiving the highest level of training and can attract high fee paying clients as a result.
To find out if EFT is for you as a profession attend the initial 3 days training. Working as a Practitioner can be a very rewarding and fulfilling experience. You get help your clients make real and rapid breakthroughs and earn a living at the same time.
As our qualification is globally recognised you can not only conduct face to face sessions in your private practice, a clinic, your workplace, at home as well as on phone or skype and work with clients, friends and family anywhere in the world!
For those who want to become an Ambassador for Vitality living College, once you become qualified as an EFT Practitioner, we provide you with a free training on how to introduce EFT to potential clients in order to get fee paying clients as well as introducing EFT to potential students who may want to learn EFT with Vitality Living College. All we ask is to conduct 3 free introductions to EFT as your service to local communities and provide the attendees contact details. A token gift of 10% is offered for anyone who comes on the course. All you need to do is get us in touch with those who want to join the training.