Growing your therapy practice with ease and self-power
EFT Practitioner Supervision & Mentoring
Make A Difference & Earn A Living
EFT PRACTITIONER SUPERVISION & MENTORING
with Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
For Practitioner In Training :
4th, 11th, 25th September and 2nd, 9th and 23rd October (Saturdays), 4 pm - 7 pm IST
Supervision & Mentoring is a requirement of Certification as well as remaining certified annually as a qualified Practitioner. It is a requirement of the International association, EFT International (formerly AAMET), we are accredited by.
All professional therapeutic qualifications have a requirement for supervision and commitment to continuing professional education. Supervision & Mentoring can take place in a group setting, on-line or one to one. Topics can vary from solving client issues, gaining confidence that you are on the right track, answering questions, how to attract more client’s or business growth advice.
The purpose of supervision and mentoring is to support you to develop and grow as a Practitioner, specifically
- Share client cases and feel reassured of what is going really well
- Develop a personal development plan for improvement areas
- Provide a safe and confidential space to share client issues
- Enable another perspective to be shared from a place of experience
- Gain advice and support on the business start up or growth
- Learn how to market and promote your services
- Resolve conflicts or plateaus that can arisen during the client sessions
- Develop a plan to attract more client’s and referrals
- Identify energy blocks or limitations and advice to clear
- Learn about professional working standards and good business practices
During the EFT Supervision & Mentoring Program the following might be covered:
- Answering questions related to client cases and private practice
- How to set-up and grow your fee-paying client base
- Addressing real life issues with EFT such as stress, anxiety, tension, physical pain and depression
- Working with difficult or stuck cases
- Practicing skills taught at EFT Practitioner Training with supervision/mentoring
- Exploring challenges faced as a Practitioner and how to overcome them
- Personal peace procedure as a Practitioner
There is no formal agenda with EFT Supervision & Mentoring. The day is customised to the needs of those attend and can be fluid in line with what is required.
All the training courses are highly interactive with live demonstrations, practice sessions and experiential learning that means each person will leave knowing the technique inside out and able to use with ease and confidence the very next day.
About the Trainer
Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD) is founder of Vitality living College and EFT Accredited Master Trainer of Trainers. Dr Choudhuri has shared EFT & Matrix Reimprinting with thousands of clients worldwide resulting in healing from depression, physical pain, cravings, over-weight, heart-break, grief, anger, fear and stress to create happiness, health and vitality. She is passionate about health, peak performance and spirituality and is a dynamic and engaging speaker delivering quick and lasting results.
The Next Supervision & Mentoring Days
Dates & Times
Full - for 6 sessions (18 hours)
For Practitioners in Training
4th, 11th, 25th September and 2nd, 9th and 23rd October
(Saturdays), 4 pm - 7 pm IST
Cannot make EFT Supervision & Mentoring ?
Register interest for the next one.