Life Transformation Week
Life Transformation Week or Practitioner Week with Debra Billett
“Become an Integral Part of Profoundly Liberating Healing Work.”
Spend 8 Days Living, Breathing, Processing in a Bath of Grace
Friday February 26th – Saturday March 5th 2016
The School of Ancient Wisdom, Kannamangla Palya, Kannamangla, I.V.C. Road, Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 562110.
Go from student to master, from beginner to magician, as you dive into the in-depth work and become a living expression of Grace, catalyzing healing on every level for yourself and with everyone you touch. Become an integral part of one of the most profound healing work available today. Be the catalyst for transformation and become the change we’d all love to see for our planet.
The Practitioner Training Retreat is eight days of absolute expansion, deepening beyond all recognition, as you experience an even more profound truth to life and further enhance your ability as a Journey Training Practitioner.
A Sample of What Some Nearly 1000 Journey Practitioners are Saying About the Practitioners Program
On Life’s Purpose Day you’ll discover this truth, the very reason behind your existence on this planet and begin living as a walking manifestation of this purpose.
Learn to work energetically in consciousness, at the deepest level, with your clients. Spend 8 days living, breathing, processing in a bath of Grace.
During the week you’ll learn how to ‘dive in’ and facilitate Journeywork from a place of stillness, from Source, letting Grace be your guide. You’ll learn how to become a true magician in your own therapeutic practice as Brandon reveals the in-depth processing techniques needed to create your own designer work. You’ll leave the week with a set of skills so vast and exquisite that you’ll start working with clients, friends and loved ones at a soul level, fluidly and gracefully.
Now that the skills are part of your very DNA you’ll:
- Throw away the formula , letting Grace use the tools and techniques to spontaneously, intuitively, design the process work, moving from ‘paint by number’ to true artistry.
- Undergo all the new in-depth process work yourself , liberating countless issues, deepening in your own spiritual realization and using the transforming work with others.
- Learn how to work with a huge array of very specific issues , including sexual blocks, addictions, abuse, rape, illnesses, obsessions, relationship issues, depression, etc., etc.
- Experience the Life’s Purpose Process , to uncover your soul’s reason for being and help others uncover their own purpose for being.
- Learn how to partner someone in their chosen path of healing , from illness to health.
- Learn how to elegantly elicit and uncover the real core issues underneath the surface story.
- Learn how to set up a Grace-filled, professional Journey Practice supporting your clients ongoingly in their journey of healing and liberation.
- Leave whole, free, soaring in Grace and ready to bring this powerful work into your life and all those you touch.
FOR: Applicants accepted onto The Journey Accredited® Practitioner Program and Journey Practitioners as well as No Ego Graduates
Please note that accommodation and meals for the Life Transformation Week are included in the cost. In order to provide the deepest and most liberating experience for you, it is mandatory to stay at the venue for the duration of the Life Transformation Week.
The Life Transformation week includes and the investment for all days is Rs 140000:
- 8 nights accommodation on a shared basis at a basic and natural eco friendly healing camp. It is a very humble ashram like atmosphere filled with a lot of love. The bedrooms are shared with your own bed and shared bathrooms.
- All vegetarian meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner with refreshments
- 8 days immersed in powerful process work to clear every physical and emotional issue from depression, sexual issues, family problems, career blocks, death/grief, pregnancy or fertility issues, abuse, addictions, illness and disease.
- Learn the life’s purpose process and discover your real purpose
- Daily morning yoga and silent walks amongst nature
Places will go on a first come first served basis as there is limited accommodation.
Life Transformation Week India Summary
Dates: Friday February 26th – Saturday March 5th 2016
Timings: Arrival after 3pm and latest by 4pm for on time registration shortly after and seminar start.
Venue and Address: The Ancient School of Wisdom ECO Retreat, near Bangalore airport, Kannamangla, I.V.C. Road, Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka – 562110
The closest landmarks, airports and stations are:
- Nearest airport: Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport (from the airport take a Meru Cab or Pre-paid taxi from the airport)
- Nearest main-line train station: Bangalore City Railway Station
- Nearest local train station: Devanahalli Train Station, from Bangalore City Junction
- Nearest metro station: Yeshwantpur Industry Metro Rail Station
- Nearest bus station: Yeshwantpur Bus Station
The venue is 15 minutes from Bangalore International Airport by car or taxi and one hour from the Bangalore Train station in the centre of town.
About Debra Billett
Debra has a wealth of Journey experience, being the first Journey Intensive Presenter to be chosen by Brandon to facilitate Journey events. She has been involved with Journeywork almost since its beginning: she has been a much loved and respected trainer since 1995 and was one of the first Accredited Journey Practitioners to qualify in 1999 – the Accreditation Program’s first year.
Debra presents all modules of the full Journey Accreditation curriculum, from the Journey Intensive to the No Ego Retreat and Life Transformation week. With a background in business, a PG Dip. in psychotherapy and mother to four sons, Debra communicates with openness, practicality, clarity, passion & humour.
To book right away please email email@example.com, call +919920454749 (India), What’s App/IMO/SMS +919820974625, Skype: Vitality Living College/vlcindia or book on-line below:
How the Practitioner Program transformed our lives…
Experiencing The Journey Practitioner Program with Brandon, Kevin and all the delegates has taught me more about life than I could ever imagine. All the practical tools we learned I now use daily. My life unfolds now in ways I could never have imagined. I realize and experience when I live life in truth everything is simple. To be surrounded and supported by so many lovers of truth (throughout the Program) was a true blessing. ~ Carolyn
The Journey Practitioner Program was, without a doubt, the turning point of my life. As I sit here today, I cannot even recognize the person I was 2 years ago. It’s as if every aspect has been pulled apart to reveal the lies of who I believed myself to be. Every relationship in my life has transformed to the point where I can no longer hold any blame toward anyone…~ Jess
In my experience, when we essentially ask the universe “to use me”, the universe says great – but first you need to undergo a life training! For me the Practitioner Program was that life training. It completely changed my life 180 degrees. It gave me the confidence, the tools, the skills and the deeply-liberating process work I needed to show up in life as my true self. It has allowed me to ‘take my place in life”, to contribute to humanity, living from a place of forgiveness, love and compassion, not as a fanciful notion, but as a humbling, living, breathing life process. Nothing upon nothing has transformed my life and continues to do so like The Journey Practitioner Program.~ Laurie