EFT FOR OEDEMA
Our body has natural self-repair mechanisms that can be flipped on or off based on thoughts, beliefs, and feelings that originate in the mind. Now you must be wondering why would anyone ever want to switch off such a blessing?
Well, this happens because of the stress that our body undergoes. Subsequently, our brain releases stress hormones which hinder the healing process only to make our illness even worse.
What we actually need for our body are the healing hormones which come only with positive thoughts.
Professor in Pharmacy, Dr. Purnima D Amin from NDCT (Institute of Chemical Technology) learned how to activate her healing hormones through EFT. She was diagnosed with Cushing syndrome, a disease that affects one in a million, and resorting to surgery and radiation therapy.
She sought refuge in the EFT course and within 3-4 days, she found that her Edema had totally disappeared.
During the 4 days EFT Practitioner Training, as attended by Purnima Amin, you will also learn how to:
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real life issues
- Become qualified as a Practitioner
HOW TO HEAL OEDEMA WITH EFT TAPPING THERAPY
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT): EFT Tapping for healing Oedema
First, Use EFT Tapping On What It Feels Like To Feel The Pain
Explore the physical sensations in the body associated with the pain and use the physical tension tapping process to reduce the sensations.
Then use the EFT Tapping Points Process taught in detail during EFT Practitioner Training Online.
To get started, begin by investigating the physical nature of pain.
Connect with the pain and notice where you feel it in the body. Then use the EFT Tapping for Physical Tension taught in detail during the EFT Practitioner Training to clear the surface feelings and feel calmer.
Briefly, you can begin by asking yourself the following questions to explore further:
- Where in the body do you experience the pain?
- What is the colour, texture, size, shape of the pain in the body?
- What are the sensations like? For example rough or smooth
Then measure the level of pain by asking:
"What number is the pain at, where 10 is really high and 1 is not high at all." Just go with whatever comes up spontaneously, without thinking too much about it.
Begin by Tapping on the Karate Chop or Side of the Hand EFT Tapping Points:
"Even though I feel the pain and I feel it in my [part of the body where there is pain] and its at a number 6 and it's red in colour and it feels rough, I deeply and completely love and accept myself." (Repeat 3 times).
Then Tap on the facial and upper body EFT Tapping Points using these phrases:
- Eyebrow: This pain...
- side Of the Eye: So painful...
- Under the eye: Pain in my chest..
- Under the nose: It's a red colour...
- Chin: At a number 6...
- Collarbone: So rough...
- Under the arm: This pain...
- Thumb: I feel it in my chest...
- Index Finger: So painful...
- Middle Finger: Really painful...
- Little Finger: The colour red...
Close the sequence by coming back to the EFT Karate Chop Tapping Points and repeat once:
"Even though I feel painful and I feel it in my chest and it's at a number 6 and it's red in colour and it feels rough, I deeply and completely love and accept myself."
Take a gentle breath in and out and take a sip of water.
At the end of the EFT Tapping , you can ask yourself the following questions:
- What number is the pain at now?
- What happened?
- How does it make you feel?
You can repeat this process by going back to Step 1 if you feel like the number could come down a little more.
Then Discover Past Experiences Of Feeling painful And Clear Them
Explore memories related to the physical tension and use the Tell the Story & the Movie Technique to clear it.
To uncover the memories linked to the symptoms of edema and fibromyalgia, you can ask questions like:
- When have you felt these sensations before?
- What do these sensations remind you of?
- When did the sensations start? What happened?
- Was there ever a time when you did not experience these symptoms?
- What can trigger and bring on the symptoms?
Identify past events linked to the feeling of this pain and resolve it with the help of tapping therapy.
You can ask the following questions:
- When have you felt the pain before?
- What happens to trigger the pain?
- Who or what triggers the feeling of pain?
These questions will identify your past experiences associated with the pain.
Explore Any Limiting Beliefs That Prevented You From Being pain-free
Limiting beliefs are thoughts that can be conscious or unconscious and can end up becoming responsible for self-sabotage, procrastination and low self-esteem, in an individual.
For pain, first uncover the limiting beliefs which can either be at the surface level or associated with the deeper root memories. Then shift them from stressful to empowering. For example,
- “Something bad is going to happen” to “Everything is going to be OK"
- "It not safe" to "I am safe now"
Close With Positive EFT Tapping For healing pain:
Examples of a positive tapping sequence might be:
- “Even though I felt painful, now, I am open to feeling pain free.”
- “Even though I was living with this pain for many months, now, I open myself to the possibility of being pain free."
What is EFT Tapping And How It Heals?
Emotional Freedom Techniques (tapping) is clinically proven to lower stress, tension, anxiety, past-trauma to enable health, happiness and vitality.
For best results: Attending the 4 day Emotional Freedom Techniques training with a qualified Master Trainer or to booking a session with a professionally qualified and internationally certified practitioner is recommended. Please e-mail us if you require either, email@example.com.
In summary, EFT is very powerful tool to deal with the symptoms of illnesses. By using EFT Tapping to reduce tension, promote a deeper mind-body connection, and manage symptoms of anxiety, depression or stress.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is purely for educational purposes and does not in any way replace the requirement for medical and psychological diagnosis and treatment. Please seek professional medical and psychological diagnosis and advice for all medical and mental health conditions. It is advised to always book any consultations with qualified professionals.