EFT Training Cornwall August 2014
Monday August 18th – Wednesday August 21st 2014
Suara Harmony Centre, Pannier Market, Market Square, Callington, Cornwall PL17
EFT is clinically proven to lower stress, anxiety, tension, depression, physical tension, fears, limitations and blocks.
During the 3 days EFT Training (EFT Level 1 & 2) in North London or Buckinghamshire you will how learn to the heart of an issue to create health, vitality and confidence. You will also learn how to:
- Eliminate stress, physical tension, pain and cravings
- Clear negativity, negative emotions and situations
- Transform past events, hurts, fears and limitations
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real life issues
Training can be as a part of a personal development/self healing program or to become qualified as a Practitioner and earn a living by making a difference to other people’s lives.
- How to use EFT as a self-help tool and with friends and family
- Origins and background of EFT
- The full EFT tapping sequence as developed by founder Gary Craig
- Shorter tapping sequence
- How healing our emotions is connected to increasing health
- EFT for stress relief and anxiety
- How to eliminate physical pain
- EFT for negative events and memories (Tell the story)
- Tapping away dis-empowering emotions
- Harmonising negative emotions and how to shift energy within the body
- EFT for cravings, for example food cravings, work addictions (!), unhealthy habits
- EFT as part of a daily routine (Personal peace procedure)
- A 60 page manual with background information
- Certificate to use EFT as a self-help tool and with friends and family
Day 2 & 3 – Advanced EFT for health, happiness and vitality
EFT Level 2 Training for personal development or to become a Practitioner as per AAMET syllabus. Ideal for those who have completed EFT Level 1 and would like to become a Practitioner or use EFT as part of a self-development program.
Level 2 course curriculum includes:
- Building rapport, trust and a safe environment
- How to use EFT with yourself and clients
- Working more effectively and efficiently with past events (Movie Technique)
- Using EFT safely for trauma and phobias (Tearless Trauma)
- Working more privately with deep rooted issues including shame and guilt (Keyword approach)
- How to resolve and issue without addressing the real issue (Sneaking up)
- Coming to peace with negative emotions, for example fear, anger, sadness, hurt and guilt
- Getting to the heart of the problem or issue with questions
- Clearing limiting beliefs to move towards what is desired in life (Palace of possibilities)
- Borrowing benefits by group tapping
- Identifying different aspects of an issue
- Testing the effectiveness of EFT
- Additional tapping points
- EFT and telephone sessions
- Using EFT with children
- Surrogate tapping and using EFT with animals
- A 80 page manual with certificate of attendance
“I feel more confident, I have learnt more and I trust that EFT is something that works.” Margaret Bradley, Virtual Assistant, UK
“Cleared all my emotional blockages” Iva West, Utility Warehouse, UK
“A renewed enthusiasm with EFT and renewed confidence in its efficiency.” Franki Gifts, Complementary therapist, UK
There are thousands of stories on how attending training with EFT has resulted in healing, personal transformation and change. In the case of Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri, she overcome daily migraines and chronic pain in her body after having learnt EFT. After attending training, Sehjal Mehta healed her chronic fibromyalgia, Uma Anurag overcame her fear of public speaking and Nihal became free from Claustrophobia. To learn about these experiences and how attending EFT training with Vitality Living College has made a difference to others please go to EFT Reviews.
Learn what thought leaders like Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton & Wayne Dyer feel about EFT and the reason it is regarded as such a powerful technique.
For more information on EFT: Download a free e-booklet on EFT and the science behind it.
How to become a Certified Practitioner: On successful completion of the 3 days training (EFT Level 1 & 2) which includes pre-certification supervision, on-line Level 2 exam (£15 payable directly to AAMET) as well as 12 case studies you will be a awarded certified AAMET (Association of the Advancement of Meridian Therapies) Practitioner. When all of the above is complete you will also be able to apply Certificate of Accreditation with the AAMET. To maintain your Certified and or Accredited Practitioner status you must complete 30 hours of Continuing professional development, plus 6 hours of supervision per year. For more information on certification go to EFT Certification.
Your investment for the 3 days training includes:
- 3 days training with AAMET EFT Master Trainer Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri
- Over 150 pages of EFT Level 1 & 2 manual including training slides as well as reference manual
- In class practice sessions as well as live demonstrations during the training
- Course attendance certificate approved by AAMET & Vitality Living College
- Free Membership of Vitality Living College Alumni with invitations to on-going re-unions and EFT momentum groups (where you can give and receive a session)
- Complimentary membership of facebook EFT support group
- For those who want to become a Practitioner full review of case studies and Practitioner certificate sent by e-mail
Special package offer for all 3 days: The 3 day intensive package is available for only £395. If you book in advance, you can qualify for special early bird discount at £295. Please read the full terms and conditions applicable for the 3 day seminar as well as early bird discount.
EFT Level 1 (the first day) can be attended for only £125 or £95 special early bird discount. Those who have completed EFT Level 1 previously are welcome to join for EFT 2 for only £295 or £245 early bird.
Those who have completed training with another certified trainer may attend with a 50% discount of only £197.50.
Previous students may join as a member of the Assist team completely free.
The Trainer: The training will provided by Accredited EFT Master Trainer, Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD). She is an international speaker as well owner and founder of Vitality Living College conducting trainings around the world in EFT, NLP, Hypnosis, Journey work and Timeline Technology & Breakthrough coaching.
All the training courses are highly interactive with live demonstrations, practice sessions and experiential learning that means each person will leave knowing the technique inside out being able to use with ease and confidence the very next day.
Dates: Monday August 18th – Wednesday August 20th 2014
Timings: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm daily
Venue and address: Suara Harmony Centre, Pannier Market, Market Square, Callington, Cornwall PL17 – more
Location: Please go to Google maps for the exact location. The closest landmarks, airports and stations are:
- Nearest airport: Exeter International Airport, Newquay Cornwall airport
- Nearest main-line train station: Plymouth
For full directions by car, road and station please go to the Google maps.
To book onto EFT Level 1 & 2 Cornwall please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbie on 01579 383123 / 07946 310239.
For our latest schedule of free seminars, certified trainings and transformational workshops around the world go to Book me.
To stay connected with us and to know more about upcoming events it is best to like the Vitality Living College facebook page.