Congratulations on attending your Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
It was a pleasure meeting you during the seminar and below find more resources that you might find useful:
The EFT Tapping Process
Daily Exercises to get your energy boosted quickly.
EFT Tapping to boost your energy
Finger holds for Relaxation
This is a relaxation self-help treatment based on a Japanese Ancient medicine known as Jin Shin Jhytsu.
Hold the fingers one by one and keep breathing noticing yourself coming into stillness and just this moment. Breathe in for 6 and breathe out for 6.
A great way to remember which finger has which emotion is CLEAR Worry FAST. Thumb = Worry (sucking the thumb as a child), F-Fear, A-Anger, S-Sadness & T-Trying Too Hard. Then place the palm on palm to harmonise despondency. Breathe in and out 9 times and hold for 20 minutes to open into the Ocean of Bliss.
Repeat daily as part of a self help stress relief and relaxation routine.
I am always amazed how suppressing our emotions can lead to illness like Cancer, High Blood Pressure, Depression and Diabetes. Find out the 5 harmful effects bottling up emotions.
Emotional Well-Being Articles
- Stress? – 10 tips to lose stress and gain health
- A hug a day keeps the doctor away. The Medical benefits of hugging.
- Can happiness be attained on the outside? The 7 keys to happiness!
- Goodbye Negativity! Hello Positivity! 5 Tips to shake it off.
Negative energy clearing meditation
An Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) with Clinical Information.
EFT is clinically proven to reduce stress, tension, fears, phobias, post traumatic stress disorder to enable health, happiness and vitality. Here is a slide presentation that has the scientific and medical information.
Articles on Emotional Freedom Techniques
Your next step are to:
1. Use the tapping process as part of a daily self help process
2. To learn more attend an EFT workshop – latest schedule can be found on – Book me.
3. Let your friends and family know about the Free booklet so that they may also benefit