Congratulations on attending your Introduction to EFT
Please find attached some more free resources:
- Tapping sequence for stress relief
- Slides from EFT Introduction
- EFT Manual with tapping sequences for confidence
Finger holds for Relaxation
During our time together I also shared the finger holds with you. This is based on a Japanese Ancient medicine known as Jin Shin Jhytsu.
Hold the fingers one by one and keep breathing noticing yourself coming into stillness and just this moment. Breathe in for 6 and breathe out for 6.
A great way to remember which finger has which emotion is CLEAR Worry FAST. Thumb = Worry (sucking the thumb as a child), F-Fear, A-Anger, S-Sadness & T-Trying Too Hard. Then place the palm on palm to harmonise despondency. Breathe in and out 9 times and hold for 20 minutes to open into the Ocean of Bliss.
Repeat daily as part of a self help stress relief and relaxation routine.
Your next step is to:
1. Use the tapping process as part of a daily self help process
2. To learn more attend an EFT workshop – latest schedule can be found on – Book me.
3. Let your friends and family know about the Free booklet so that they may also benefit