Assist Team Briefing – EFT
Assist Team Briefing – Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
I am delighted to confirm your place on EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Level 1 & 2 as a member of the Assist team. Your place has been confirmed with the venue.
It is such a blessing to have you serve as an Assist team member and learn, grow and evolve together. I feel deeply moved by your willingness and love to join me in creating the healing embrace during the seminar.
At any event there are internal Staff roles and volunteer Assist team roles.
There are various different roles at the event:
- Head trainer – Oversee inside and outside the whole event
- Soundie – Leads all sound/AV requirements and stage manages event
- Logistics – Provides on time food, refreshments and venue cleans room
- Registration – Welcomes and registers with water and badges, collects payment on Day 1 and badges at the end of the day
- Sacred Space – Keeps room and outside areas fresh with stage set up
- Embrace – Organises chairs and welcomes/ushers delegates
- Signage – Places signage up at the right places
- Paperwork – Paperwork and items provided swiftly and silently
- Videos/ Photos – Video/Photos taken, along with group photo and posted on social
- Trainer PA – PA provides the trainer with water, food, shawl on stage / sound desk
- VLC Contact – VLC Co-ordinator completes all documentation for the event
- Timekeeper – Timekeeper is the soundie that all flows on time
- Flowers – Flowers re-set and fresh daily
- Mike Runner – Blends in with room and aligns with trainer
- Demo Mic – Placed on the delegate within rapport
- Scribe – Radiates love and calm from stage and silently scribes
- Temperature – Temperature monitored at a slight chill yet not too cold
- Projector – Projector switched on in the morning and covered as needed or switched off when not in use
- Lights – Lights synchronises switching on and off lights as needed by Soundie
- Oversee process – Oversee processes, split up into sections and keep attention in time for Trainer
- Next Seminar – Next seminars team collect bookings for next seminars, swaps and enquiries
We will start daily at 7.15 am with a private session for Assist team members only. Initially we will set up the room and then come together for a briefing, meditation and tapping. Daily we will finish one hour after the event closes and on the last day, 1.5 hours after the event closes. Many hans make light work and would appreciate your
On day 1 I will ask you for your objectives, intentions or goals for the 3 days and set the intention for the Seminar. Joining as an Assist team member is a commitment for all 3 days and as you have booked now your place has been confirmed with the venue.
In this document are summarised more details on what is expected as well as the DAILY TEAM ROLES SMALL – ALL EFT:MATRIX:EFT 3. Please become familiar before attending the Seminar.
In closing, I am grateful for your willingness to be part of the Seminar as a member of the Assist team and together making a difference to enable health, happiness and vitality.